What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putt, putt and putt!

Just THP and watching the Farmers Open.

Got back into the lesson bay, a bit of THPing, watched a little golf, and did a bit of indoor putting

I stripped the terrible honey dipped finish off a Scott California Monterey. Now it's looking good.

I stripped the terrible honey dipped finish off a Scott California Monterey. Now it's looking good.

Got pix?

Changed golf bags again with thoughts towards my upcoming #OwnTheSecondShot trip. And spent 683 hours putting together a golf bag organizer rack.

I'll take some later for sure. It's just a stainless finish now. Very nice.

Changed golf bags again with thoughts towards my upcoming #OwnTheSecondShot trip. And spent 683 hours putting together a golf bag organizer rack.

Almost as long as it took me to pack a staff bag

Another LM session with the Apex, X2 hots and MP H4's. Boy there's a lot of good iron options out there.

Taps away

Played 9 holes @ CC of Miami. Panda's old track.

Put new hinges on my clicgear. Door fell apart and needed a little DIY work.

Today i went to the range to try out my new grip felt very strange put it that way.

Played 9 holes wintercup competition. Made 39 for 40 stableford. Got me sixth place in the sub20 handicap group.
A woman with HCP15-ish won with just +1, really a great round for her!

Played 9 today and couldn't play any further due to the wind, it was brutal. We can't post scores now anyway so I didn't even keep score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday I went to a UNF junior clinic which was alot of fun, and played 4 holes. Today I went to the range, and chiped/putted.

Played 18 with THP'ers.

Booked my flights for #TheKing and THP'ed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Short game practice.... It's probably going to be the last chance to hit a ball for the rest of the week because of the weather moving in.

A bit of indoor putting. Trying to get the proper stroke going for the modified Belly I want to roll this year. Some shoe and grip browsing. Some unsuccessful searching for Altitudes on Ebay in a configuration that I would like.

Played 9 with my 7 year old working the rangefinder and GPS after about 40 minutes on the range working on the first practice lesson in the your academy home edition. Made the first birdie of my life on the second hole, then another on the fifth. Always a great day to get to hang out with my youngest, birdies just icing on a great cake today.

At least you are vertical today...glad you're feeling better.

Thanks man. Wanted to play but resisted the urge as I didn't want to push it.

Cleaned my clubs, looked at putter and bag reviews on the net...can't decide on what putter and bag to get, since I'll have to order them online

Just the t...

Got some rubber tees for my mat and picked up a backup tool to adjust my cobra driving.

Then hit 80 balls at the range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back