What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got fit for my Tour Preferred CBs and a 30 minute lesson.....

Much better......

Played 9 for my simulator league and then rushed home to tear open my box of awesomeness from Callaway.

Spent about a hour at golfsmith picking up goodies and trying out some new stuff

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Went to the range and practice in 20 mph wind, ha but still felt good to hit the ball. Did a little bit of putting in my garage with my birdie putting green.

Had a lesson today and will play my weekly indoor money game tonight.

Free club evaluation at Golfsmith today. Need to get my clubs regripped, but I'm waiting on the new lamkins... Tested the JPX EZ it rocked!

Using Tapatalk

Called a new CC and inquired about membership - I'm thinking that I might pull the trigger on it this weekend. It offers so much more than my current club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in my 9 hole sim league. Hit the ball really really well, but didn't score well. Had 6 pars 1 double and 2 bogeys for a 4 over 40. Just missed my marks a tiny bit and didn't putt very well.

hit balls for 45 minutes, took me 40 minutes to realize i was standing to far away from the ball... :banghead:

Hit balls into simulator PGA Superstore. Just working on getting mil left legs through so I do not leave the ball out the right. Working on the full swing with the longer irons. I am so comfortable with my 7 iron and trying to replicate that same feeling with 6 and 5 iron. If i could get the 5 and 6 iron going it will be a good season.

Stretching and some putting with the Eyeline rail

KG

Just Tapping Away

Reinforced the new grip and stance, taking some swings in the man cave. BTW: I need to remove the ceiling fan out of the room before it gets destroyed. My handicap on that course is a 23. So I'm going to get some strokes.... 23 to be exact.

This will be my first actual handicapped tournament, you guys will have to keep me straight on calculating it into the round.

Filled out Bridgestone's online survey for a free 2 ball sampler pack of the ball I was B-Fit for in Orlando and Vegas. The B330-S.

Reshafted some irons

Played in my Simulator league and peppered ddec with Morgan Cup questions.

3 hrs at the range with my coach and picked up at orange whip.

Played 18 and worked on specific shots. wasnt worried about score rather okay I want 200 in from here or I Want 100yds in to practice. Or I went right of the green to practice chipping.

Went on the sim, played two rounds simultaneously to practice. Ended up playing the same score twice at 87

45 mins on the sim at Golfsmith during lunch break. Working on full shots with 7-PW

Nothing, other than mentally preparing myself for my lesson tomorrow. Probably will work on my swing a bit when I get home. Hope the snow is off of the greens by tomorrow afternoon.

Did buy an old putter for a refinishing project. Will see how it goes.

azyna3yh.jpg

This all day while working

Went to an indoor golf place for an hour that just opened up. Very nice set up with Flightscope. I played 9 holes at Sunningdale, then got in some range time at Abu Dhabi.

More importantly, me and my new driver shaft are now best friends. I can't wait to finally get a SLDR head involved as well.

Put the SS 2.0 on the Z3C. Feels good rolling it here at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back