What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked 18

Range session after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 and shot my PB

Congrats clarkgriswald!

I went through wedge and putting drills until the urge to take actual golf swings went away.

Congrats clarksgriswald on the PB.

I got in a round of golf and worked on some putting.

Hit the range for about 150 balls. Was striking it really well, but couldn't really find a groove. The sun was beating down on me, and despite it only being about 78° I couldn't find comfort. Perhaps I am a vampire

I got home from the west coast at 2:45am, played (poorly) at a friend's course at 12:30p, and booked a time at the county course for Saturday morning.

Had a good day on the course with my first go round on my new G700 irons. I love the way they performed. Had a good chance to finish strong. Almost slam dunked an eagle on a par 5 but it rolled out to 8 feet and I missed the birdie put to save par. Blew up on 17, hit a great drive on 18 to only follow it up with a hosel rocket. I only had about 3-4 really bad shots and a couple of bad chips in the round. I gamed the Bridgestone e12 today for the first time. I thought they performed really well for my swing based on today's experience.

Walked 18 in extreme heat.

Played 18 today in back to back months for the first time this year. Yeah, that wasnt a typo.

Played 18 today in back to back months for the first time this year. Yeah, that wasnt a typo.

That’s awesome man. I know it’s not what you want, but so glad you were able to get out

Had an awful range session. I hope it’s a one-off. Brutal.

Round of golf.
Then took scotch guard to a bunch of my hats

Walked 9 and got to test out my new ironwood.
9e56478fa7ec542f6f422c852e8e050f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18 before the rain came in.

Golf lesson - Driver and bunkers.

Short game practice

Watched some of the Ladies Scottish Open and walked 18.

Played 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back