What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added pink ribbons to my golf balls using the tin cup my gf got me for christmas

Sent my entry into THP for the 2nd Bridgestone Invitational. Looking forward to getting active on THP again. I also helped a good friend out :)

Played Foxtail North course in Rohnert Park Ca, shot a 51 front (5 stroke improvement over last round) and a 48 back ( +4 over LR) for a 99.
Long way to go but seeing as I still haven't hit a bucket this year I'll take it , goal this week is to hit a bucket at least 3x

I bought some golf pants.

That's a first.

Watched a good bit of the Humana Challenge

I practiced putting and of course went on to thp.com

THP'd and went to the golf dome

Practiced on the birdieball and anxiously looked at the forecast for Sunday!!

Pulled an Opti Fit adapter off another shaft and installed it on the Red-Tie after removing the stripped out one.

Excited. taking the S+ as well this weekend just in case, but hopefully I finally get to try the Bertha with the Red-Tie.

Set up the X2 Hot clubs and Odyssey putters in the shop for the release tomorrow.

I had a very positive first lesson to start prep for golf this spring, including #TheKing. Lessons from the owner of a small golf shop I stumbled upon here in Chicago. Very low tech, but he wasn't pushy at all. Got to hit my new SpeedBlades for the first time, and all I can say is wow!

I hit a bucket of balls on the range and played 9 holes afterwards.

THP'd, Paid for HHI and Love's in the Air in full and scheduled a lesson for next friday.

Did some light indoor chipping with my new PW and 6i. Shanked a couple off the wall, but for the most part everything felt nice.

practice at the local driving range and booked my tee time for sunday. Nice to have more golf stuff I've done today other than swing the clubs in the garage for a change.

Went to the range to practice some new drills. Pretty sweet range too. Maybe my new home range. Closest one at 40 minute drive.
besusuva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

practice at the local driving range and booked my tee time for sunday. Nice to have more golf stuff I've done today other than swing the clubs in the garage for a change.

Nice dude, where you playing?

Yesterday: Went to the local CC and worked on my putting. It needs a lot of work!
Today: Going to leave work early and walk nine.

Went to the range to practice some new drills. Pretty sweet range too. Maybe my new home range. Closest one at 40 minute drive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the field goal out there, that's pretty neat!

Just some THPing while watching the end of the Humana. Doing some more THPing now before putting practice, then off to the second job at 11 for a quick shift while doing some more THPing :D

Stopped by GolfSmith, bought nothing.
PL red showed up today, R1 scheduled to be delivered today also.

R1 scheduled to be delivered today also.
Let me know how that works out for you.

I just loaded up my staffer with TWENTY SEVEN clubs to head off to the outdoor driving range tomorrow for the first time in 2014. Supposed to be 30 degrees and snowing, but I don't care. The Morgan Cup is calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back