What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I recall we pushed those 2 holes but only straight up lol.

If she gets her putting under control I'm in big trouble

Awesome sauce right there!

For my part, played 18 with coworkers and checking the Open highlights while I THP.

Well if I recall we pushed those 2 holes but only straight up lol.

If she gets her putting under control I'm in big trouble

That’s awesome they are playing more. Trying to get Taylor out on the course more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome they are playing more. Trying to get Taylor out on the course more.

Yeah man we have been so busy I haven't taken her out in quite awhile so was well overdue. Saw the pics today man Taylor is getting big

quite a day of golf today.

gapping/lie/loft analysis in the morning.

then a 2-hour practice session hitting a large bucket, then practicing short game, then putting.

then played 18 and shot my best score of the year.

then watched the open championship.

fun day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

quite a day of golf today.

gapping/lie/loft analysis in the morning.

then a 2-hour practice session hitting a large bucket, then practicing short game, then putting.

then played 18 and shot my best score of the year.

then watched the open championship.

fun day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is an awesome day!

Practiced my 100 yard and in shots this morning with putting right after that. Played 18 with the wife this afternoon!

Played 9 with my 11 year old and Amart. She had a few bombs out there and managed a 2 hole stretch of bogey bogey golf.
0f41776042f2e70f49d39bb65702739b.jpg
098873ccf5b29220df731a1446a99370.jpg

I smell college scholarship lmao

Headed to watch my now graduated #1 play in ALL-STATE this morning and I’m as proud as can be. Makes him the 29th all state golfer from Cushing, but my first!

Headed to watch my now graduated #1 play in ALL-STATE this morning and I’m as proud as can be. Makes him the 29th all state golfer from Cushing, but my first!

that is so awesome, buddy! Enjoy it!

.....had an abysmal day with my irons and wedges. Completely WAFFA

That's awesome, hope he plays well!!

286198788095e3dcd4264a5151688c47.jpg

Pretty cool swag the boy got

fc664ea0362b2fad4cb6e0b37ff4154a.jpg

PROUD coach!

aa5c7f7f931dc92381c34fa8b6c5a7dd.jpg

Booked my fitting for Friday to finally get some new irons after gaming the TMAG Burner 2.0's for 8 years. Woo Hoo !!

Played a quick 9 in 100* weather; thanks to a big wide brim hat it was actually not that bad.

Walked 18. 9 of which were in the rain.

Great position, is that at the top, or does get to or past parallel.....and how did his round go?

That’s at the top.

He’s carrying the F9 294 last checked on monitor, it’s obnoxious. He’s about 6’4 now, turning into a beast.

That’s at the top.

He’s carrying the F9 294 last checked on monitor, it’s obnoxious. He’s about 6’4 now, turning into a beast.
Wow, yeah at 6'4" he doesn't need parallel, scholarship offers?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, yeah at 6'4" he doesn't need parallel, scholarship offers?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He’s signed to a D2 school. He should start as a freshman, and I’m betting he will only be there two years.

Taught my 80 year old father how to test shaft frequency and swing weight. Yeah that was probably not worth it haha

Taught my 80 year old father how to test shaft frequency and swing weight. Yeah that was probably not worth it haha

So now he’s going to need tour issue heads and tour x flex shafts?

Congrats! Fun stuff!!

My daughter will soon be a high school freshman. We are playing at least a few days a week together this summer, and she's improving quickly. She got a chance to play on the varsity squad a few times last year, including the sectional tournament, and I will relish the next four years of watching her play high school golf.

An hour on the Trackman. Swing was absolute dogshit, the same as it was when I played Saturday morning.

Not sure how I went from “making great progress, almost there!” to absolute trash...but I did. Going back tomorrow to work on figuring it out and getting back on track.

Priceless, and yeah it was worth it. I just recently learned the shaft in my driver has a spine, who knew? My dad is 86 and I think he is all but done with golf. He was playing 18 holes with a group of old farts the past few years, but realized that's too long of a day now. He bought me a set of Nicklaus Golden Bear irons for my 12th birthday, damn, I need to get his butt out for a few holes......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back