What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour on the Trackman. Swing was absolute dogshit, the same as it was when I played Saturday morning.

Not sure how I went from “making great progress, almost there!” to absolute trash...but I did. Going back tomorrow to work on figuring it out and getting back on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....are we brothers?:bulgy-eyes:

Played nine with the boys tonight, shot a smooth 36 with a chip in birdie and a bogey, swing got junky in blue coat event at my club last weekend, a few days off always seems to help, this game pushes you away and sucks you right back in.

Played 9 in a 4 person scramble with a twist...4 clubs. Our team shot 4-under. The winning team was 7-under. Congrats to them.

Interesting decisions to make with this format. We had two long hitters, so myself and one other left our drivers behind. My longest club was a hybrid, which I hammered down the middle of the fairway on each hole and then let the big hitters whale away.

Played 9 in a 4 person scramble with a twist...4 clubs. Our team shot 4-under. The winning team was 7-under. Congrats to them.

Interesting decisions to make with this format. We had two long hitters, so myself and one other left our drivers behind. My longest club was a hybrid, which I hammered down the middle of the fairway on each hole and then let the big hitters whale away.

I like that twist, may have to borrow that sometime.

Bought a new shirt and glove this afternoon.

Took my clubs out of my travel bag, where they have been sitting since the Hogan Event in Nashville.

Took my clubs out of my travel bag, where they have been sitting since the Hogan Event in Nashville.

That's funny, I just put my travel bag up from last week that has been an elephant in the room I had them in. Did you have to reorganize the whole bag like I did thanks to TSA putting stuff back wherever?

Walked 18 and changed a couple of grips for some friends in the parking lot after the round.

Played 18 , scouted for a driving iron

That's funny, I just put my travel bag up from last week that has been an elephant in the room I had them in. Did you have to reorganize the whole bag like I did thanks to TSA putting stuff back wherever?

Not this time. I haven’t even pulled the driver heads out yet haha

Played 18, bought a few things, reshafting a wedge atm.

Got in 18 this morning

A little putting practice, a little wedge work, and a little hybrid help. All in all a nice tidy little practice session.

Hit the range. Cleaned the clubs.

Chipping and putting practice for the 2nd night in a row.

Played a 9 hole practice round.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

After not having a proper range session in the last month, I got back to basics and fixed my alignment and tweaked my ball position. It shouldn’t surprise me but it’s always something basic like posture, grip, or alignment that gets a little out of whack when I’m not hitting my target. It was really fun after the first 50 balls, everything was going where I was aiming and I can now hit draws and fades with the driver again after really not having much control the last 25 rounds. I spent a couple hours at the range and then hit the chipping green for an hour.

59b06e9b3e983dc50c12efc8eea9b460.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 9 w/ my 2 boys and brother in law. Had a blast! It was fun watching the 15 yr old put on a stripe show while his 22 yr old brother could just shake his head.

Walked 18

Busy day....

Picked up
Special order Titleist AP3 3 iron and 48 degree as well as Odyssey Stroke Lab Nine and shot 79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Demoed the new Callaway epic irons and hybrids. Thoughts in the respective threads. Also rolled some putters on the ride home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I daydreamed about playing some golf and browsed some possible bag battle competitions.

Got into a huge argument with my wife and cancelled a nice weekend trip.

Oh yeah, golf stuff. My 45 minute lesson lasted 2hrs. Worked on center face contact with the irons and driver. Made a tee time for today.

Played at Golf Cave using Trackman; played one of the Hawaii courses on the simulator. Dare to dream.

Last week I did the same but on Portrush; I used the Shamrock Truvis to make it more authentic haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back