Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never heard back dude, I assume you are out?

So, I'm sick. Not sure I'll be better for the weekend so I'm going to count myself out for this weekend. I would like to try to sort something for next weekend though if anyone might be up for it.
Brutal man, get well soon!
I may be. What are you thinking?

Never heard back dude, I assume you are out?

Brutal man, get well soon!
I may be. What are you thinking?

North Bellingham is doing their ball buster tournament on the 3rd. Hehehe. looks like fun.

I dunno yet. but I need to get out and I would love to play with any of you guys if possible.

Looks like we'll stay dry today! Just a touch cold thanks to some wind.
36f0a900de9c58ed239a331e96b1cf4d.jpg

North Bellingham is doing their ball buster tournament on the 3rd. Hehehe. looks like fun.

I dunno yet. but I need to get out and I would love to play with any of you guys if possible.
I'm good to play Stateside Saturday morning if you're still up for it. I guess North Bellingham is out due to the ball buster.

Padden has room
Sudden Valley has nothing until 3
Avalon has first time available at 9 which is probably a stretch for me.

Padden has room
Sudden Valley has nothing until 3
Avalon has first time available at 9 which is probably a stretch for me.
Padden could work

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Padden could work

I imagine it's in rough shape with all this rain but it's always a fun course, plus it's nice and cheap.

I imagine it's in rough shape with all this rain but it's always a fun course, plus it's nice and cheap.
Yeah it will probably be a slosh fest, but considering the alternatives, probably better than most. Shuksan and Homestead are usually a mess this time of year. Eaglemont is the only other one i can think of but it is probably as bad as shuksan would be right now with where it sits.

Yeah it will probably be a slosh fest, but considering the alternatives, probably better than most. Shuksan and Homestead are usually a mess this time of year. Eaglemont is the only other one i can think of but it is probably as bad as shuksan would be right now with where it sits.

Well let's pack the mud gear and play Padden. I like the course quite a bit. I'll play as early as you're willing.

Well let's pack the mud gear and play Padden. I like the course quite a bit. I'll play as early as you're willing.
As early as is available is fine with me.

As early as is available is fine with me.

I booked 8:02am on Sat.

Anyone want to join us? It's a beautiful course and a great layout!

Would go but I am on the Island for the weekend

Shall we attempt Chambers Bay once again? I was thinking of heading down there to play in February on a Saturday.
Feb 10, Feb 17, or Feb 24 are options at this point. Price will be $99-$120 (I think) for non-residents. Reviews of the course conditions have been poor this winter, full disclosure.

@gulby @jaysfan @mact3333 @drrosenrosen @saskeyinwash @tequilla4kapp @aklawitter @darthweasel @checkered
Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:
Shall we attempt Chambers Bay once again? I was thinking of heading down there to play in February on a Saturday.
Feb 10, Feb 17, or Feb 24 are options at this point. Price will be $99 for non-residents. Reviews of the course conditions have been poor this winter, full disclosure.

@gulby @jaysfan @mact3333 @drrosenrosen @saskeyinwash @tequilla4kapp @aklawitter @darthweasel @checkered
Am I missing anyone?

I’m in

I am down, I will be away for the February 24th weekend in California but other times I am free

In for sure on Feb 17th...and prob in for other Sat's.

I am definitely interested the 3rd is out for sure for me but let me know what day you book and I will do my best to make it.

I'll have some home front negotiations to do for all 3 weekends. The last two appear at first glance to be a little easier, FWIW.

I won't be able to make chambers in February. After this weekend I have a lot going on.

Looking forward to getting out tomorrow. Gotta dust off my clubs tonight. Haha

I won't be able to make chambers in February. After this weekend I have a lot going on.

Looking forward to getting out tomorrow. Gotta dust off my clubs tonight. Haha

Can't wait! I'm gonna substitute a long iron for a chainsaw.

Can't wait! I'm gonna substitute a long iron for a chainsaw.

hahaha was thinking we might need a shovel to find our ball when it plugs.

Apologies guys, I tried to start the Chambers Bay thing up again but as soon as I did our life at home became bombarded with appointments, jobs, sickness and a host of other things you guys don't care about.
The 10th has come and gone, I can't play the 17th, and the 24th is a long shot for me. I'm not sure I have the ability currently to see this through so I'm going to give it up.

Again, I do apologize if any of you guys were planning around this already.

Apologies guys, I tried to start the Chambers Bay thing up again but as soon as I did our life at home became bombarded with appointments, jobs, sickness and a host of other things you guys don't care about.
The 10th has come and gone, I can't play the 17th, and the 24th is a long shot for me. I'm not sure I have the ability currently to see this through so I'm going to give it up.

Again, I do apologize if any of you guys were planning around this already.
That's like our third swing and miss on doing Chambers as a group. Perhaps the golfgawds are trying to tell us something.

That's like our third swing and miss on doing Chambers as a group. Perhaps the golfgawds are trying to tell us something.

Maybe that it's not worth the jacked up price? hahaha

I would like another go at it in better weather...at some point.

Think it is a sign, believe that. Maybe a different course .... I heard Bandon is quite nice

Back