Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I have all my hats in hand to throw in for this one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

if selected, I'm thinking extended road trip, take HWY 3 through Princeton and Christina Lake and Osoyoos, down to Grand Coulee and the dam, then out to Coeur D'Alene

The Championship: 6.5 hour drive... but dang, playing Coeur d'Alene would be sweet. THP, Budget Golf, Truvis… ahh.
It would be an experience. I have to budget something in... Must try harder and contribute to this thread.

Anybody living on the Northshore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody living on the Northshore?

I’m right over the bridge. A block from Stanley park . Let’s tee it up again man

I’m right over the bridge. A block from Stanley park . Let’s tee it up again man

Yes ! I just moved in North Van a week ago... Might be playing at Burnaby mountain on Sunday, would you be interested if we have a spot ?

Yes ! I just moved in North Van a week ago... Might be playing at Burnaby mountain on Sunday, would you be interested if we have a spot ?

Sunday I have plans already. But I’m off Tuesday ,Wednesday and Thursday

Sunday I have plans already. But I’m off Tuesday ,Wednesday and Thursday

Too bad, I'm off on Monday and Friday!!

I'm going to be in Gig Harbor for a few days next weekend and am looking to play golf on Sunday or Monday (May 26th or 27th). I've never played any of the courses in that area and I'm thinking about either Gold Mountain (Olympic course) or Chambers Bay. I'm leaning towards Gold Mountain for a couple of reasons. Anyone have any opinions or other recommendations? Anyone care to tee it up with me?

Anyone want to play some golf tomorrow?

I'm on the road in the PNW by myself this weekend and Gold Mountain has a 50% off deal on both courses on Memorial Day. I've got a twosome reserved at 9:03 on the Olympic course if anyone wants to join up. The course was wide open when I booked so there's plenty of room for more. If it's not busy I'll probably play both courses. I don't get the opportunity to play much anymore so I better take advantage while I can! Let me know if anyone is interested.

Anyone want to squeeze in a twilight round tomorrow afternoon?

Anyone want to squeeze in a twilight round tomorrow afternoon?

Doesn't appear to be much action in the PNW right now. I'd join you if I could!

I'm going to try and play tomorrow after noon at River Edge in Bend.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm heading up to Gig Harbor tomorrow for the long weekend (Gold Mountain on Monday if anyone wants to join). Next time I tee it up down here I'll let you know!

Doesn't appear to be much action in the PNW right now. I'd join you if I could!
We are all quite spread out and our schedules rarely align unfortunately.

We are all quite spread out and our schedules rarely align unfortunately.
Yeah. Hopefully things line up soon. Hope Tobiano for the third time was amazing.

Yeah. Hopefully things line up soon. Hope Tobiano for the third time was amazing.
It was windy this time so much more difficult, but still sooo much fun to play.
I hit PW on #7 last time and went long, this time I hit 7i into the wind and barely made it over the gulch.

Army do you play outside Surrey / Langley area ?

Army do you play outside Surrey / Langley area ?

Yep sure do! I frequent Fraserview and Riverway quite a bit. Was at Sandpiper last weekend and Swaneset weekend before that.

Yep sure do! I frequent Fraserview and Riverway quite a bit. Was at Sandpiper last weekend and Swaneset weekend before that.

That's great ! I just played riverway for the second time in a week today!! Great course for the price...

Anybody would like to play fraserview on Monday ?

Anybody would like to play fraserview on Monday ?

I would but I am out of town. Could do Tuesday or Wednesday morning I’m off

Back