What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the chance to play with Nate and Cookie today at a nice course close to me. Fun round with these gentlemen.
Not the best golf was played, but I shot 46/39=85. There were a few holes today that we saw some strange bounces.

Played horrendous today. Battled some back issues before the vodka kicked in and offered some relief but it's no excuse.

44-47/91

4/13 FW
4/18 GIR
32 putts

It was a struggle outside of putting today. Swing wasn't "on" and it really showed off the tee and with iron play. Making an iron swap this week to add some more forgiveness back to the bag.

40 - 41 - 81. Only 1 birdie (missed a lot of opportunities with 5 makeable birdie putts inside 12 feet) and 2 doubles. Predominant miss all day was a low pull hook hit low on the club face. Was able to accomplish this shot with any club in my bag.

Shot 38/35-73 +2 Friday. Solid day but the greens were SO SLOW after overseeding. Another week or two and they should be good to go.

Played 9 holes with my wife for what's probably going to be one of the last times this year. Shot a 42 (par 35), and left a few strokes on the course. Lipped out a couple par/birdie putts, and made a stupid club decision on 9 that put me in the water, resulting in my only double on the day (burned the edge on the bogey putt...). All in all, a great day for golf.

83 today. Rough day only three fairways hit. Lucky I shot what I shot. Had a lot of great laughs and fun today despite round.

Today was one of those rounds that really shows that the golf season is winding down. Shot 46-41-87 that ESC'd to an 82. Had 3 birdies, 5 bogeys, 1 double, 2 snowmen, and a 9. Literally anything could have and did happen. I even hit the flagstick on the par three 9th and watched the ball ricochet 40 feet away then 3-putt for bogey. All three birdies came on the back. My putter was on fire. The crosshand grip I was practicing was rolling it pure all day. I had 7 one-putts on the back 9 and 11 overall. Despite the two 3 putts from poor distance control, today was easily my best putting day of the year.

78 today.
+1 on the front and +5 on the back. Driver got a little wonky for me on the back 9 but the short game was on point all day.

Had an up and down 79 yesterday (71 with the callaway scoring system). Went double, birdie, double, birdie on 14/15/16/17. Lol

I shot a 66 today. Oh, and Six4Three5 helped.

TyNo/kc720 never stood a chance.
Jerk. Chip ins and 290 carry drives are not fair

41/37-78
32 putts on punched greens...good
2 Penalties...bad
2 Birds
9 Pars
5 Bogeys
2 Doubles

A little better today, still not hitting it good, 83 (42,41)

played well yesterday so it stands to reason I'd shoot a 97 today. Couldn't do anything. Tee shots: sucked Irons: OK, but basically sucked. Putting: take a guess. I parred 1 hole. 1. I hate this game. I cant wait to play next weekend so I can break 80.

Shot 87 today on a very hard course 31 putts on tough greens hit the ball better than I have in a long time making progress and loving golf again

Played a quick 9 today, had an OK round for the most part, but choked away a few holes that should have been lower. Shot a 43.

Played 18 today and went 43/44 for an 87. Hit 9 fwys & 6 greens, but played the par 5's at +6 and that's unacceptable. Just some bad course management and I need to get that cleaned up.

Overall I struck the ball well & drove the ball really well.

A barefooted 69 (-2) off the tips (slope 136). Had a blast and my feet feel great.

Shot 85 yesterday to continue my streak of "could've been better " golf. My golf this year has been peaks and valleys, definitely a valley for the last month. Had 1 birdie on 18, so the golf gods want me to continue.

Jacqui and I played a couple guys from the course in a two person match play scramble.

They beat us 2 and 1, but we shot a 1-under 69 with four birdies. (We finished the round)

My shot of the day was an 80 PW to 4 feet after they both drove the green to about 10 feet. We halved the hole.

87 (45/42). Windy day, but otherwise a beautiful NJ Fall day. Had some driver issues on the front 9, but played the back 9 OK.

Played Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club today and had a good round.
White Tees 6162 yards - Rating 69.9 - Slope 125
Shot a 2 over Par 74
38 Front with 2 bogies - 7 pars
36 Back with 2 bogies - 2 birdies - 5 pars
Played my new Mizuno MP-57's and was pleased that I hit them fairly solid, though still adjusting to distance differences with more "Traditional Lofts"
3 iron = 21
4 iron = 24
5 iron = 27
6 iron = 31
7 iron = 34
8 iron = 39
9 iron = 43
wedge = 47

Last edited:
Played a weird course today which was a par 70
Par 36 front nine I shot 52. (Not very pleasing had 3 triples.)

Par 34 back shot a 43 after starting triple, double.

Solid putting today, took 4-5 "Autum" penalties, which is where you can't find your ball in the leaves...

Good to get out on a 65 degree October day!

Played a weird course today which was a par 70
Par 36 front nine I shot 52. (Not very pleasing had 3 triples.)

Par 34 back shot a 43 after starting triple, double.

Solid putting today, took 4-5 "Autum" penalties, which is where you can't find your ball in the leaves...

Good to get out on a 65 degree October day!

Stick with it buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back