What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a decent day today. Drives were straight, well except for 3 holes, other than that, shot 41/42=83. I'll take it. Playing again tomorrow different course.

Played 18 today shot 42/46 for an 88. I drove the ball pretty good. My irons were just ok. Short game needs some work. Putting wasn't horrible just didn't make anything. Back to the range tomorrow to work on some Panda drills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a 47 on 9, par 37. Had 3dbls, a triple, a bogey and 4 pars. The triple I put my drive in the water and re teed, all the rest were results of poor chipping. Chipping is my big focus to improve on this year, always costs me so many strokes.

Pretty good ball striking but lots of mistakes. I did finish birdie, par to avoid losing to the vultures uh, make that buddies. 83 (42,41)

Another good round in league. I shot a +3 38. Started off with a couple of pars, then 3 bogeys in a row, but I stopped the bleeding and closed the rest out with pars. Sank some big putts to win and halve holes. Driver was working very well again. I ended up halving my match but beating my opponent in gross and net getting one stroke. Handicap is dropping a ton after this nine.

Shot an 81 from the senior tees at Lane Creek, 3 doubles did me in especially with 2 coming on the 16th & 17th. Chipped and putted well, drove it well (even if very short) but the woods, hybrids and mid irons were just so/so. Played with Miller Time, Just_Hacking and Ole Gray so it was an absolute blast. Beautiful day, very nice course and great people, it just does not get any better than that.

Lost opportunities.

82 at Buffalo ridge pretty happy with that

I shot a horrible 81 today 41/40 at The New Course at Grand Cypress. I had so many lucky breaks that went my way I should of shot in the 90's, right down to the last hole that I had 180 to the pin and completely messed up my hybrid shot that it looked like a pitch shot to pin high for a birdie putt. Hey I'm not complaining though since I've had more than my fair share of days that the breaks didn't go my way.

53/53 106 GHIN to 104. Worst round of the last three months.
I spent some time working on getting my driver to draw. Unfortunately, my 3W was affected, which resulted in desert and penalty strokes on probably 6 holes.
I hit a driver, neither me nor my partner ever saw it leave the tee box.
41 putts (6 three-putts).
Amazing change from yesterday. But, it is golf, and tomorrow is another day!!

95 today, but was encouraged with some really nice shots.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Thursday night league started tonight. I started 8 (lost ball quad), 5 (bogey), 7 (lost ball triple), 4 (bogey); and then after being down 3 after 4 holes; I par'd the last 5 to win 1 up shooting 44.

I'm driving it incredible and putting decently on top of that. In the beginning of my rounds, I'm not finishing my iron swing (or something) and leaving the ball well out to the right. In each round, I seem to correct it subconsciously as the round progresses. Chipping...? Well...anyone have Roger Cleveland's number?!

A little more focus, a little more practice, I'm pretty excited about where my game is headed this year.

Couldn't hit anything except driver and wedges.....everything else sucked! Played the short par 4's well

46/49 = 95

Just UGLY

Shot 39 + 42 = 81 with 35 putts and one ball in the water on the front.

47/45-92 one bird, and a few tanked holes but again mostly playing quite well

38/39-77. I am struggling a bit with my woods at the moment, but I have never hit irons the way I did today.

Shot 44 in a 9 hole tourney yesterday. Continuing to struggle badly on the first hole of the round.

Shot 88 (44/44) with 4 3-putts and 5 penalties. Left a lot of shots out there but got off the tee pretty well and from 120 and in I was very good. Longer irons are just killing me though.

Shot matching 43's on a course I hadn't played before, Ft. Jackson's Wildcat course. Fun setup, big par 3's, and some great scoring opportunities.

Posted a 73 today
36 Front with 1 Bogey, 1 Birdie, 7 Pars
37 Back with 1 Bogey, 8 Pars

Short Game was my Saving Grace today, missed 6 greens (only by a foot or two on 3 of them) but got it up and down 4 of the 6,
Driver was on today as I hit 13 of 14 fairways, and the one miss was only a couple of feet off.
Driver lesson for the day, smooth swings produce Fairways Hit and compress the ball for good distance.

Shot 87 today. Played like total crap. Not one part of my game was good today. Went straight to the 1st tee with no warm up and I'm thinking that probably had something to so with it. Hit a few good shots. That was it. Gonna do much better tomorrow

A HORRIBLE 47...
A weird one anyway...

Par, Birdie,9, par, 8, bogey, double ,bogey, par.....

AND the 9, and 8 were both one putts.....
GOD I hate golf sometimes! lol

A HORRIBLE 47...
A weird one anyway...

Par, Birdie,9, par, 8, bogey, double ,bogey, par.....

AND the 9, and 8 were both one putts.....
GOD I hate golf sometimes! lol
Sounds like one of my rounds...
I player 101 today with 7pars....

Played 36 holes. 84 and 95. My swing walked off the court after 21 holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back