What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42/44 from the whites on the Island Course at Innsbrook, felt good for 15 holes then really did not think I would make it to the end after spending all last week in 36-50 deg. temps.

I was close to passing out on a couple of tee boxes or at least very puny feeling. Much better iron game today and the putter was pretty good, the Driver was very good, not long but a lot of fairways.

Fun round with antihero despite the heat.

40/43 with a triple on 18 (ugh!). 3 x 3-putts and hit 12 of 14 fairways. Also hit my irons and wedge well today. Index is dropping. Hope to have some good rounds during upcoming golf trip/competition.

37 - 37 - 74. Up and down day. Made plenty of birdie putts but couldn't make a par putt over a couple of feet to save my life. 5 birdies, 6 pars and 7 bogeys.

42/38=80 Just couldn't rein it in on the front, managed to keep it in front of me and have a really good back nine.

44 for 9 holes. First time out this year. Planning to play regularly into the fall. Felt great. Seemed like I played a whole lot better than my score. One triple bogey on a mid-length par 3 after trying a goofball shot; I'd do it again for the fun factor.

39-35 for a +4 74 at Silverado Golf Club in Scottsdale. 4 bogies, a double and 2 birdies on the round.

43/47 struggling with the driver lately and that is usually my strong suit. It put me in some tough spots today and unneccessary penalties

47/41=88

Started out rough with to doubles but rallied to keep from being in the 90’s. The 41 is my lowest 9 ever

Yesterday.

Shot a 39/42=81 with 3 doubles and a triple. Birdied 3 of the 4 par 5's. Hit two of those in 2 shots. One was a Driver/4h and the other was Driver/5wd. I felt like I played AWFUL so to manage an 81 still makes me feel really good about the state of my game. Grint shows my handicap trending to 9.7 right now so I'm likely gonna drop into single digits next revision. #goalachieved

Today was... ugly. Started off great with a par/par but things unravelled quickly after having to wait 8-10 minutes to tee off on every hole after 2. The course did us a disservice by not telling us there was an outing earlier in the day and our round took nearly 6 hours to complete. Final score: 53/52=105. The game is so hard when you let your head get in the way of your swing.

Friend and I tied for first after a 65 yesterday. Pin placements were distinctly more difficult today and we just were not as sharp as yesterday, but we made some money! Time for a new 3 wood. What's everybody think of the g410?

Last edited:
38/39 = 77 on a par 71. One birdie, 12 pars, 3 bogies and 2 doubles. 53% fairways and 44.4% GIR. Game is coming together! Is there a better feeling in this world?? Maybe, but it's close. lol

Today, I shot my best score of 2019, 37/36 for a 73 on a par 72.

45/45 yesterday
Just cant hit the green with a partial wedge its been awful.

ALso took a sweet double on 18 after having to hit my 3rd from the rocks that were lining the pond, dinged up the club nicely too

Shot a 39-39-78. I consider it a very very good round. Considering I was striking the ball terribly I managed to work my way around my swing and course to grind out the 78. First time I have ever been able to do that. Normally the wheels come completely off and high 80s here I come.

Another league round, another epic meltdown lol. 47/34 81 tonight. My inability to put 18 holes together is absolutely wrecking me.

Only played the front 9 as they were aerating the greens on the back.

-1, 35 from the tips. Was -3 through 7 until a double on #8.

7/7 fairways, 7/9 greens, 15 putts. Everything was working save for a bad long bunker shot off what didn't appear to be hardpan (darn sand under my feet was way softer) and the residual brain-dead 3-putt.

43/39 with 2 birdies...ugh...82...didn't feel like a good round with some of the slowest play in the world ahead of me and the random I was paired with. Started off playing pretty well and then we were waiting 15 minutes on each tee box after we caught up to two HS golf team groups who had preshot routines longer than Bryson or JB Holmes...I'm taking a book next time.

39 for 9 holes. Finished with an eagle. Nice improvement from my 44 on Sunday. Played with a great guy who recently moved here from New Jersey. I should get out at least a couple more times in the next few days.

40/39 with 3 birdies, 8 pars, 5 bogeys, and 2 doubles. I hit 66% of greens in reg. I mean, i just can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me. I love Arccos for it's stat collections, but finding a repeatable, consistent swing has really taken my game to another level. My handicap is trending to a 7.9. i can't even!

Got out for nine tonight and shot a 41. Drove the ball well, but didn’t leave myself any decent birdie putts with my approach shots.

I had one of my best ball-striking days of the year today that got cut short by thunderstorms after 10 holes. I was -2 at the time and hit 100% GIR with no bogies. The back nine is easier at my club so a round in the 60's was certainly a possibility had I been able to finish the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back