What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a personal best by 3 shots, a +6, 78. Also had a personal best 9 hole score of +1, 37 where I bogeyed the 9th. Was on the 18th tee sitting at just 3 over, then proceeded to triple the last. I had 1 birdie, 2 bogeys, a double and a triple. I had a few impressive par saves and multiple putts burn edges or lip out. This was my second round with my new Edel putter and I was definitely feeling confident on the greens. It took me a while to appreciate the personal best because of that disaster of a last hole. I motivates me to get back to that point and finish strong next time.

Nice, congrats on the PB wluker17!

Shot a personal best by 3 shots, a +6, 78. Also had a personal best 9 hole score of +1, 37 where I bogeyed the 9th. Was on the 18th tee sitting at just 3 over, then proceeded to triple the last. I had 1 birdie, 2 bogeys, a double and a triple. I had a few impressive par saves and multiple putts burn edges or lip out. This was my second round with my new Edel putter and I was definitely feeling confident on the greens. It took me a while to appreciate the personal best because of that disaster of a last hole. I motivates me to get back to that point and finish strong next time.

Good job dude?

Congrats on the PB Luker

Congrats in the PB Will. Sorry I was unable to join.

My best round of the year and it was in our Senior blitz today which I won !

78 today and I was firing on all cylinders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Can't believe you did that on your first blitz since hip surgery! Congrats old man. Now bring me the money. :alien:

Good playin buddy! We need to find us a couple of people to take to the woodshed soon

Way to go OG!

Way to go Bill! Bertha must be treating you well.

Congrats, Will!

Left work and played 9. Shot a 40 with a birdie on 9. Made a 30 footer on 1 to save par. Really rolled my new putter well. 12 putts is a solid number. I wasn't very happy with my iron or wedge game but hammered my driver and putted very well.

Last edited:
What did you shoot today?

Nice playing Ricky!

81 (41/40). Had two double bogeys, but saved a lot of holes with great putting (great for me at least). Wonderful weather, 3 good buddies, 2 good cigars, and a 3:45 round make for a pretty good morning.

43-40 = 83
Mayacoo Lakes GC
Par 71 - 6930 Yds
Gold Tees: Rating 74.2 Slope 150

Golf course was in great condition, greens a little inconsistent but still very nice. Quite frankly it's just a brute of a course narrow w/ water and trees plus it was fairly breezy today. Reminded me why we only play it once or twice a year.

38 - 36 = 74 (+3) on a par 71

PB at the course and lowest round in about a decade.

Couldn't miss today with the full game. Missed two fairways. Hit 11 greens and was just on the fringe on a few others. Can't remember the last time I hit double digit GIR. Hopefully I figured something out long term this time.

Wow, great round Penglynns!

Some great rounds today! Well done fellas.

Some great playing by many the last few days. Congrats on the PB.

Well...seems like everyone is shooting great, so allow me to intercede with my days horrible round:

48+49/97
7 three putts
5 shots to get out of 2 bunkers.

But, I had a blast. it felt like I was striking the ball well. Putting and bunker shots aside, it 'felt' a lot better than a normal high 90's type round.

I shall live to fight another day.

Still struggling a little with new equipment. 85 (41,44)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back