What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played two new courses (to me), recently over seeded conditions, so cart path only, which screwed with clubs and distances a bit. And, different greens, one lightening fast, one hairy like my face.
89 with 6 3-putts, one birdie. Slope rating of 74.5/140, so it actually was a pretty good round for my hcp.
90 with 7 3-putts, two in the water. Quite an unmemorable course.
Ah well, first time out with the new WS D200 since #PersonalDistance.

My best round of the year and it was in our Senior blitz today which I won !

78 today and I was firing on all cylinders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great round! Congrats!!!

+5
Four pars and five bogeys

Very windy. Sorta sloppy at times, but some decent play mixed in.

I've been working hard on my swing plane and my putting and finally got some payback today. 4 under through 11 holes before I had to leave to pick up my daughter from tennis. It was really hard to walk off the course!

40/41 = 81.

Strange day. Struck the ball very well, putted and chipped well too. But some weird bounces and bad lays in some gnarly rough left me leaking strokes. Still enjoyed it very much. 70° and maybe my last round for the year. Who knows?

Ran out and played nine after the weather cleared up. 40 with two birdies and too many bogies.

SHORT par 70 course, <5500 Yds.
Quirky layout.

Went 45/42

Did have like 4 doubles... Ugh!

Played The Signature at West Neck an Arnold Palmer course. Shot my carrier low 80 and I bogeyed 18. It was a great day and I called in sick so it was the best sick day.

37/37/74 at my home course. Had two double bogeys and a three putt. Could have been a really good score. I'll take it with the weather but have to thank my driver for alway keeping me in play

An absolutely mediocre 78 at Moon Valley Country Club. First round out with new irons and if this is playing poorly I can't wait to see what is coming up.

Mediocre 79 on a par 65 course which is PR for me there. Fighting the hooks off the tee all day. Made a 30 footer for birdie and closed with 5 straight pars.

Threw up an 84 yesterday, I knew it was coming, lost all tempo. Boo.

What did you shoot today?

Played Juliette Falls in Ocala today. First time playing it really enjoyed it. Shot 37/42-79 was leaking oil on the back but luckily ran out of holes before my score got too high. I feel like my swing is soooo close to being good but just a little off still..

Anyone that's within an hour of this track should make the drive to play it.

Played Juliette Falls in Ocala today. First time playing it really enjoyed it. Shot 37/42-79 was leaking oil on the back but luckily ran out of holes before my score got too high. I feel like my swing is soooo close to being good but just a little off still..

Anyone that's within an hour of this track should make the drive to play it.

I've heard really good things. I really need to make it up there

I've heard really good things. I really need to make it up there

Sounds like we need to make a trip. Me, you Jim54 and ur pop makes a foursome. Thoughts are w/ you and family

+3 74. Could have been pretty special but had trouble getting the ball to the hole on putts.

Most unfortunate shot of the round was when I caught a pebble between the club and sand. Didn't hurt the face but the next shot left me with no shot to the pin. Had to chip away from the whole and try to to putt from 30 feet for double

Played 9 today and shot a 49. Not my best but came away very pleased with my game. With the exception of one tee shot, I was hitting the ball really well off the tee and my second shot is coming along well. It's my short game that is forcing me to scramble and I'm coming up short. I'm heartened by that because I can work on that as that was the focus of a majority of my lessons ... so nose to the grindstone to get that corrected. Planning on starting 2015 with a HDCP in the low 20's.

36-41 = 77 at Trump International, kind of bummed at my weak finish, started on the 2nd hole doubled 15/18/1 :angry:Damn you Tito!!

Played Wednesday and started with a 42 on a SUPER slow front 9. Snap hook city. We were rushed to the tee to fill out a group instead of taking our set tee time and it ruined me :(. My buddy and I decided to grab something to eat and regroup as he shot 47.

We went back to the front and I shot 36/35. 3 birdies, 3 bogies and a bunch of pars.

Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club today and had a good round.
White Tees 6162 yards - Rating 69.9 - Slope 125
Shot a 2 over Par 74
39 Front with 4 bogies - 1 birdie - 4 pars
35 Back with 1 bogey - 2 birdies - 6 pars

While I managed to scrape it around today, I have come to the realization that I am going to have to either re-shaft my new MP-57's with a softer and higher flight shaft or else go to a different set of irons as I feel that I am giving up far too much distance with the current shafts. Really like the heads so I should probably go with shafts and loft adjustment.

How about a whopping 89? I hit the ball pretty well but came up short about 14 times and putting was pretty bad. But it was a great afternoon with great company.

40/47 for 87. Not a single par on the back nine. Such a good front nine. Had all kinds of issues on the back with only 1 penalty stroke and 1 bunker. Hopefully will play better tomorrow.

43/46 for an 89 only 5 FIRs and 4 GIRs... 34 putts, but it should have been closer to 27... Could not get the flatstick working today missed quite a few 5 footers only had one 3 putt though was pulling my stroke troubled me my whole round.

Five total pars, and one triple on a par 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well ive finally done it today. I had 2 personal bests today, the first one was having SIX birdies in a round(my previous best was 4) and the second was shooting an EVEN PAR 72!!!(previous was 75) -2 34 front +2 38 back nines. We were off the blues as always on Sat which is around 6200 yards(not sure how that compares to your courses). Sun was shinning but we had 24km/h breeze blowing. My putting was on fire today and I dropped a few long ones for birdie and to save par. I just wanted to share my card because I was so happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back