What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, lopsta!

Congrats Nathan! Fantastic round!

Played horrendous today. Battled some back issues before the vodka kicked in and offered some relief but it's no excuse.

44-47/91

4/13 FW
4/18 GIR
32 putts

It was a struggle outside of putting today. Swing wasn't "on" and it really showed off the tee and with iron play. Making an iron swap this week to add some more forgiveness back to the bag.

Just keep at it. This will help you in GD

Congrats lopsta! That's a heck of a round!

Congrats lopsta! Awesome Round for Par!

I go in a very quick 9 holes in the rain. Finished in 40 minutes and shot 37 with 17 putts. 7 birdie putts and I missed all of them.

Just fired a 78 on The Ridge and heading for another round on The Canal.

Just fired a 78 on The Ridge and heading for another round on The Canal.

Wow nice round. Sorry I had to miss you play well today!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thank you guys. I never thought id ever shoot that score. I was thinking if only I hadn't had the double and 3 bogeys in a row it could have been better but im still stoked about the 72.

Shot an 84 +12 yesterday. Only hit 5 fairways with one ob drive. I putted pretty decent with my new, to me, White Hot 2 ball. Birdied the first hole but had 3 doubles. I sat last night and dissected my round and had 7 strokes I could have easily shaved.

I need to post this in the 'Break 80' thread but really can't wait to get my consistency down and get these few bad swings outta my game for good.

Last edited:
Great round lopsta5!

Well ive finally done it today. I had 2 personal bests today, the first one was having SIX birdies in a round(my previous best was 4) and the second was shooting an EVEN PAR 72!!!(previous was 75) -2 34 front +2 38 back nines. We were off the blues as always on Sat which is around 6200 yards(not sure how that compares to your courses). Sun was shinning but we had 24km/h breeze blowing. My putting was on fire today and I dropped a few long ones for birdie and to save par. I just wanted to share my card because I was so happy with it.

Fantastic round Nathan!! Congrats!

Played the last round of the season at my home course with my weekly money crew and shot a 79. Was +2 going to #15 but flopped 3 straight doubles. At least I birdied 18. Finished with 3 birdies, 2 bogeys, and 4 doubles. Dropped 30 and 40 footers for birdie on #5 & #3. Felt great dropping a couple of long ones today. Other than that 3 hole stretch, I really played well today. Hit 11 FIR and 9 GIR. Good way to end the season.

While OG was in South GA freezing his hiney off, I was in middle GA playing in a ladies tournament freezing mine off even more. What an awful day for golf! We even had drizzle with our heavy wind and freezing temps. It was hard to swing the club with 4 layers of clothing but I somehow managed to shoot an 85 although I swear it felt like a 95.

Played a round with my new irons (JPX 825 Pro's) that I picked up this A M.
White Tees 6162 yards - Rating 69.9 - Slope 125
Shot a 3 over Par 75
34 Front with 1 Eagle - 2 Birdies - 2 bogies - 4 pars
41 Back with 1 @#%$ing Double - 3 bogies - 5 pars
My eagle on the front side was with a Sand Wedge from 77 yards on the second hole, been a long time since I jarred one from the fairway!

Last edited:
Shot another 78 this afternoon. 37/41.

While OG was in South GA freezing his hiney off, I was in middle GA playing in a ladies tournament freezing mine off even more. What an awful day for golf! We even had drizzle with our heavy wind and freezing temps. It was hard to swing the club with 4 layers of clothing but I somehow managed to shoot an 85 although I swear it felt like a 95.

Way to hang in there and it was a nice round considering the conditions!

ughh. another lousy 97 yesterday. It was cold & windy. I was layered up and not swinging very well. I arrived late, didn't get a chance to warm up. Greens were running slow and I was leaving putts short. Hitting the irons pretty badly. Not getting my hips through and was sending stuff to the right. Pretty badly in some cases. Spent a lot of time in bunkers. The bright spots were my sand play. Pulled off a couple of sandies. I was also hitting the driver well. Truth be told, I wasn't really into playing yesterday. I was tired from the work week and should have just spent the day at home. Oh well. I did enjoy getting out in the crisp fall weather and getting some fresh air. That part was nice, as was the fresh Chicken Noodle soup for lunch after the round. It was really, really good to warm up with it yesterday. The restaurant at my club always has a big self-serve pot of fresh chili and home-made soup of the day out. I always look forward to a nice bowl of chili or soup after my Saturday morning round.

White Tees 6162 yards - Rating 69.9 - Slope 125
Shot a 1 over Par 73
36 Front with 3 Birdies - 3 bogies - 3 pars
37 Back with 1 birdie - 2 bogies - 7 pars

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

39/41-80. 10 FIR, 10, GIR and 34 putts.

It is golf so there are still things I'd like a do-over on, but overall I played really well.

95. I guess it's a good thing that I'm not happy with a 95 anymore. Driver was 50/50. Struggled with iron play, just couldn't find that smooth swing found myself forcing it. Putting killed me, had so many pars just miss. On a positive note I found about 6 bunkers and got out every time to inside 10 ft with only one blade across the green.

81 today.... Winds were gusting and it was a bit chilly (45ish) but it's probably the last round of the year. Hit some good shots until I couldn't feel my hands anymore... Then it was a bit of a struggle. Glad we got out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back