What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out this morning.
40/40 for 80...it was a very comical round.
2 fairways hit out of 13.
5 GIR
Probably 4 to 5 stab wedges across the green.
But only 11 putts on the back including 2 0 putts from off green. 29 putts total.
The tee game was just off and putting me in bad spots way too often. Seems to be happening quite a bit already this year which is concerning.

Last edited:
39,36 at deer Creek today. Thank goodness for firm conditions, hit a lot of fatties today. 2 stupid doubles or I would have been under par. Double, two bogeys and a birdie on front, double, Eagle and two birdies and two bogies on the back

48/39. #consistency.

Shot a 101 today. Not bad even had a birdie and a par and a couple of others that should have been pars.

Wasn't today but was over the weekend. First round back out, shot a horrible 96, that ended on a good note, because I chipped in from the fringe of the green to get a birdie on the 18th.

I was shooting between 89-93 at the end of last season, so I'm not too far off.. My ball striking was just horrible this round. Rusty..thats my excuse. :act-up:

47 - 43 = 90

3 triples... 2 were the result of poor tee shots. 1 double. 7 bogeys. 7 pars.

6 of 14 fairways. 7 greens. 36 putts.

I missed birdie putts from 4 feet, 7 feet and 12 feet. None of them even scared the holes.

:angry:

- Chuck

Played solo earlier, didn't keep score, but I did card the first eagle of the year on #10. Swing was decent and any round outdoors in Feb in Ohio is pretty special.

I think I forgot to add my score from the weekend. Shot a 92 with one penalty off the tee (a push, not even a terrible swing). It seemed like bogeys came after good drives and anytime I left myself in a bad spot and on par 3s the "others" would pile up. Had a nice chutt from about 30 feet drop for par on a par 3 though.

I shot 46/45 for 91 at Falcon Lakes. Had a 9 on a par 5. Jacqui shot 89 and I don't know how she didn't get another hole in one.

41/40-81 at Plantation in Frisco TX ( 70.2, 117, 6,375 yds) 34 putts, 50% GIR and 57% FIR. 80s in TX today, how could I NOT golf!

Pretty rough 98 for feeling like I hit the ball pretty well. 6 penalty strokes and 3 3-putts hurt. Short game was off today and just didn't hit many GIR.

played well today, first time outdoors since Dec. 40-40 for 8 over 80, no penalties and no 3 putts!

played well today, first time outdoors since Dec. 40-40 for 8 over 80, no penalties and no 3 putts!

Looks like the layoff didn't hurt you at all, buddy.

Pretty rough 98 for feeling like I hit the ball pretty well. 6 penalty strokes and 3 3-putts hurt. Short game was off today and just didn't hit many GIR.

Shake it off man. Lots of time before May or is there??

I felt like Phil today. Played nine holes with 2 birdies and an eagle but shot even par. To be fair the greens are winter condition and all the cup are crowned so burning the edge has them turning away. Loved what I saw out of the round today. Striking the ball very well. Better putting and I will be not giving back bogey holes.

I shot 81-78 over the weekend...OUCH. But it was my first time out this year and it was right after I played 3 highly competitive hockey games in less than 24 hours. My body was SORE! It's tough getting older!

I played yesterday but forgot to post it here.

A day after a 47 - 43 = 90 at my home club... I went out the next day for a match and posted 43 - 47 = 90 en route to a 2 up victory. Not a whole lot of good, but not a whole lot of bad either.

10 of 14 fairways... only 5 of 18 greens... and an abysmal 39 putts. I've got to get my putting under control. Way too many three-putts recently that have been turning 85's into 90's for me.

- Chuck

Shot 38 last night... my sixth day out of the last seven playing at least 9 holes... So awesome.

Two doubles (I hate wedges right now), two birdies, and a bunch of pars. If my full swing wedges were even halfway decent right now, It would have been a 33.

42 - 37 = 79. 34 putts which is awful but the greens sucked and picking a number between 1 and 3 randomly and using that as your score on the green would have worked just as well. Easy course by my house so the score doesn't mean much.

44/42 for 86
Hit like 4 fairways driver was a mess until late when my buddy said i was standing too far from ball and lining up on the toe.
Fixed that and hit it well.
Irons and full wedges were ok. Some leakage right like normal.
Short game was decent really focused on keeping head down through impact...only 1 stab wedge.
32 putts was close on a few just wasnt making much.
Too many doubles too it seemed

43/42 = 85.

Our tips are just over 7,000 yards but most markers were placed deep on the box so the course played a bit longer than usual.

Beautiful day, may have touched 80°, light to moderate wind. I couldn't get out of my own darn way, missing in all the worst spots. Chunked a few short pitches. Some quirky bounces too.

Scrambling madman today. Considering, I'll take the score. Don't like it but maybe it should've been worse.

Left work early to enjoy this great weather. Shot 72 (38-34) with 5 birdies and 5 bogeys. Wind was howling and it took me awhile to figure out club selection. Midway thru the back was 3 over. Got hot and birdied 3 out of 4 to get back to even. Should have been better but overall was pretty pleased.

Took half a day off on this gorgeous day. 42/44 for 86. Didn't drive well and iron shots were just a touch off. Putted better and short game was better.

5 FWY, 5 GIR, 31 putts (three 3-putts, but six 1-putts, and a chip in), 2 penalties
8 pars, 6 bogies, 4 doubles

Tried to play 9 holes today. I only made it through 8, the course was backed up big time and I had to hurry home to pick kids up off the bus.

Anyway my game was terrible. I was 10 over before I had to leave. Easily would have ended with a 50. Hopefully I can get it together next time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back