What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to play 9 holes today. I only made it through 8, the course was backed up big time and I had to hurry home to pick kids up off the bus.

Anyway my game was terrible. I was 10 over before I had to leave. Easily would have ended with a 50. Hopefully I can get it together next time out.

Shake it off man... Learn from it and move on.

Friday... 46 - 43 = 89

I didn't do anything exceptionally well throughout the round, but also didn't do anything overly poorly. I still struggled on the greens, missing just about everything on the low side throughout the day.

7 of 14 Fairways... 4 of 18 Greens... 34 Putts.

I ended up winning a whole dollar after everything was said and done, so... it wasn't all bad.

- Chuck

Oh, what could have been...

Doubles on 1,2,16,17,18, triple on 5, still shot 85 for +14.

Birdied par 4 10th, going fairway bunker to green side bunker of death and holing out from there. Didn't even see the ball go in, just heard it hit the stick and found my ball in the bottom of the cup. Birdied par 5 15th with a downhill sideways putt off the fringe that would have gone 15ft past if it didn't hit the hole. Took the pin out too which I typically don't do, but glad I did!

HCP is down to 15 from 18 just a couple months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

106 today. Lots of putts. I'm blaming the greens.

40/39 79. Driver and putter were great today while everything else was pretty crappy.

40/39 79. Driver and putter were great today while everything else was pretty crappy.
M2 or Epic SZ? I know you were torn the other week.

EDIT: Nvm, just saw in the Epic thread. Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

M2 or Epic SZ? I know you were torn the other week.

Epic sz with hzrdus. Get caught up will ya? Lol.

A very ugly 78!!! Went 1 over on the back with a 3 putt double.

What did you shoot today?

A smooth 48.

It was so ludicrous I just had to laugh. I started with a 4-putt triple bogey. I took a 9 on a par 4 where it took me 3 shots to comfortably clear the ladies tee area. Crazy game :)

Epic sz with hzrdus. Get caught up will ya? Lol.
Lol I realized it 10 seconds after I posted!
Epic SZ with Hzrdus Black. I likey this combo in a big way.
Nice dude. You and the HZRDUS Black get along famously.

bb6f78ce69f6a12094b579299645abe9.jpg

52/51 for a 103. 2/18 GIR and 6/14 fairways in regulation.

Played in a group with three relatively new to golf players and their golf etiquette was severely lacking. Walking on lines, talking during my swing etc. What made it worse was they very slow. We finished the front 9 in 3 hours. At least it was a nice day!

Hoping to score under 97 next time I hit the course.

Absolutely abysmal round for me today. 101. Only one 1-putt, the rest 2s and 3s.

The wind was howling but that doesn't excuse my utterly shambolic performance.

Going to take a couple of weeks off I think.....

38/41 the putter is coming around finally

43-38 for 81. Had a nice triple on a par 3

42/44 for and 86 today.

I'm a 15 handicap and my irons have been my weakness for awhile. I've been plugging away at the 9 hole course a ton lately. I haven't played a full 18 in a couple weeks, so I was just hoping it would translate.

Boy did it. Previous personal best 85. Today I shot 4 birdies and 77. I set my best nine record the first nine with 39. Then promptly beat it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

83 at Bears Best in Suwanee, Georgia.

38/40 at Chicopee Woods (actually yesterday) and proud of it. Wind was howling and actually was blowing putts offline. Hit a 7 iron from 134 (165 club for me). Crazy wind day.

85 on a VERY EASY track that I know every inch of. What has been a very reliable part of my game has seemingly left me.....The Driver. Seems I cannot keep the ball on the course anymore. Playing for bogey all the time sucks.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back