What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
83 today in Texas with fiiiiiiiiiive doubles hahahaha

I upped you with an 85 and 5 doubles!

At least we both had a birdie. Haha

Ended up with an 88. Went 48/40 and finally settled down on the back nine.

Always fun with THPers

shot a horrible 90 today did nothing well...but played w/ Wake so had a great round!!

Shot a personal best 90 today at a tournament, but is was from the ladies back tees (about 400 yards shorter than it would normally play), so it doesn't count as a PB for me.

Congrats. No matter the tees. You still have to hit solid golf shots to score.

Well done

Posted up an 87. Not the best round, but had an amazing time out there today.

Shot a 40/45 = 85 today with get this, 4 BIRDIES. Should have easily been 80 or less, but on holes 9-15 I utterly and completely crapped the bed. The rest of the round was pretty ridiculously solid. It's my lowest round in a few months, so I'm not complaining. Plus I had a great time out there with ArmyGolf, Jaysfan, and checkered!

Played 9 today and shot a 47. I was building sand castles and pretty much played in the sand on every hole. Also couldn't putt today.

Shot an interesting 80. 39/41. Hit 4 fir, 4 gir 27 putts! 9 one putts help save my butt from a big score. 9 bogeys one bird. That kind of short game I would want a lower score but I'll take it

39 - 39 - 78. 1 birdies and a bunch of pars and bogeys.

39 - 39 - 78. 1 birdies and a bunch of pars and bogeys.

I'd love to see this man play with a good shoulder! He's got some serious game :bomb:

I'd love to see this man play with a good shoulder! He's got some serious game :bomb:

Indeed he does, I have only seen the puny shouldered guy play some great golf. Would love to see him playing when healthy.

Indeed he does, I have only seen the puny shouldered guy play some great golf. Would love to see him playing when healthy.

He'd be taking fools to the woodshed all day long! Wait! He already does that :bomb:

86 with a 2 doubles and a run of 8 consecutive bogies on the back due to sloppy play and lip outs.
I didn't play particularly poorly but just couldn't get the job done on and around the greens.

Shot a 40/45 = 85 today with get this, 4 BIRDIES. Should have easily been 80 or less, but on holes 9-15 I utterly and completely crapped the bed. The rest of the round was pretty ridiculously solid. It's my lowest round in a few months, so I'm not complaining. Plus I had a great time out there with ArmyGolf, Jaysfan, and checkered!
Those 4 birdies were awesome, and finishing birdie-birdie on 17 and 18 should keep you smiling for awhile.

Those 4 birdies were awesome, and finishing birdie-birdie on 17 and 18 should keep you smiling for awhile.
Oh, most definitely! It was very encouraging too that I was able to stay in the mid 80's while playing those middle holes so damn badly.

Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5645aae0351cc5b7720ffb0d61a5e7d3.jpg

That looks like quite a narrow tee shot....

That looks like quite a narrow tee shot....

I was none too pleased with my high ball flight seeing this.

See that branch on the left side of the right tree? I went above that in that triangle chute and somehow got through to the fairway. LUCKY!

I was none too pleased with my high ball flight seeing this.

See that branch on the left side of the right tree? I went above that in that triangle chute and somehow got through to the fairway. LUCKY!

Hahaha! It's almost as bad as no. 3 at Caladonia. I really don't like that hole.

Hahaha! It's almost as bad as no. 3 at Caladonia. I really don't like that hole.

Reminded me of 7 at Caladonia.....little room for error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back