What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you shoot today?

43/48 -91. Some good, some bad. If I just keep practicing a little more should consistently see mid 80’s again soon.

39 points today so a nice 3 shots under my handicap as part of a team charity event at our home course

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

+1, 71 on a par 70 yesterday.

Should have been REALLY low, but I couldn’t get a couple putts to fall.

47/43 this morning
Good news was round was played in 3:12
Bad news outside of the v series heavenwood I hit everything like garbage

40/41 yesterday where the tee ball was all over the place. Short game kept this round intact.

After playing 18 in 3 hrs we decided to do another nine and oh was that a mistake. The heat beat me up and the swing got really lazy and I lost focus. 46 with 3 doubles.

Looking forward to getting back out tomorrow evening with my girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44/41 for an 85. Couldnt make a putt on the front.

I shot a 39in the final round of a member guest tournament. I'm happy with that. 1 birdie and a double.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Just played my best round in a very long time.

73-39/34 from 6,672 yds.

I have been focusing on my short game this summer a lot and it is starting to pay dividends.

73-39/34 from 6,672 yds.

I have been focusing on my short game this summer a lot and it is starting to pay dividends.

Good deal! 81 today... Not enough focus on my shirt game and putting... Really striking the ball well, too well too be shooting 8-9 over par... Difference in my game which used to be mid to low 70's I'm realizing is my lack of practicing putting and chipping.... Got to put in the work

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Only got in 13 holes due to rain and was 3 over (1 birdie and 4 bogeys). Of the 5 holes I didn't get to play, I would have, by the rules, had to take bogeys due to them being 5 or under handicap holes.

quick 9.

18 putts
8/9 GIR
2/7 FIR
1 birdie 1 bogey

45/48 for 93.

46/40 for 86 yesterday
42/38 for 80 today

Hoping for more improvement tomorrow!

46/40 for 86 yesterday
42/38 for 80 today

Hoping for more improvement tomorrow!

You got this cap! Keep grinding!

73-39/34 from 6,672 yds.

Dude! Nice round!

shot 44/46 for a 90. Really happy how the round went, but lots of work to do still.

Jekyll and Hyde round today. Shot a 44/37-81. Took me forever to figure it out today but once I did it was on.

40/47-87 on a par 70

Front had 5 bogies and 4 pars. Back was a disaster from the start. Double, Quintuple on 10 and 11. I did birdie 12, but it was a lost cause after 11.

The driver was on for distance, but I only hit 2 fairways. I hit a couple 300+ that ended up in the fairway to the right. Hit a 360y drive on a par 5, then proceeded to make par even with a 2nd shot from 120ish. Two three putts on the day.

Played 36 holes today.

81 in League this morning. 82 this afternoon.

I feel like I hit only one or two shots today that didnt suck, but man did we have a good time out there.

A boring round of 80, 40 on the front, 40 on the back, 34 putts, 9 GIR, waited on every tee box, but at least I had a couple of iced beers in the cooler.

45-40. The front nine bunkers killed me with 4 shots left in the bunkers :(

I hit the ball really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back