What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 - 40 - 77. The brolly was out the entire back 9 but luckily no lightning around. 1 birdie, 11 pars and and 6 bogeys.

I finally got out for a round. It has been the first round in a month and only the third round this year! I shot an 46 and 42 which I know I left a few or quite a few shots out there. It was a little windy but not too bad. I didn't think I did too bad for not playing in a month and no warm up!

Great morning for golf. Shot 39/43=82 with a double on the front and triple on the back. I was in good/reasonable position after the tee shot on both blow-up holes but short-circuited near the green. Wedges and putter were better than average today.

36/35-71 (-1). 3 bogies, 4 birdies. Wind out of the North today, an unusual direction this time of year.

80 2 days ago...left some strokes on the course misjudging distances

Pooptastic 81 today.

Played a rage 9 after and shot 36.

Dumb.

Lackluster 43/44-87 today (with par + handicap on two holes on the back). Birdied one of the tougher holes early on, but couldn't get anything going.

Played the CSX/TT for the first time today. Yanked it left on 11 and couldn't find it. Hit my approach long on 17. Couldn't find that either... but I found my lost ball from 11. Ugh... that's the story of my life.

38 - 38 - 76 with 2/3 of the round played in stupid rain. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

39 -38 -77 personal best! No blow up holes or double bogies:bananadance:

Shot a 37 + 36 for a 73 this afternoon. I did a little experiment and hit at the senior tees today to find out if my long game was hurting me as bad as I thought. Typically play from the tips and shoot between 81 and 86. I'd say my course management and accuracy off the tee box needs improving. Maybe even put the driver down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A truly pathetic 85 tonight. Just a brutal effort.

My game is slipping into "hopeless" territory real quick. 2 way miss all the way through the bag and my short game is doing more harm than good.

My game is slipping into "hopeless" territory real quick. 2 way miss all the way through the bag and my short game is doing more harm than good.

Bro...I’ve seen your game and let me tell you it is solid. What do you think has changed recently? Anything you can think of? Thought process, setup, overthinking? Anytime I get a two way miss I always revert back to playing a “slice “ which get me back into the cut mentality that I play regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the Eagles are out again and you play those courses where they are everywhere, I’m coming up and we’ll snap you out of that funk!!

Played my first Dye course today. Shot a 40-38-78 with 2 doubles, 2 birdies, and 4 bogies. Good to know my HC travels pretty well.

Had a makeup round for my league today. Putter was on point. Shot a 2 under 34 with 12 putts. Could have easily been a 32. Staying out of trouble keeps the double bogey's away

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bro...I’ve seen your game and let me tell you it is solid. What do you think has changed recently? Anything you can think of? Thought process, setup, overthinking? Anytime I get a two way miss I always revert back to playing a “slice “ which get me back into the cut mentality that I play regularly.

My best guess is that I'm getting too flat and inside at the top. The longer I struggle with it, the more I add mental issues. I'm basically just crapping my pants during transition these days wondering where on earth the ball will go this time.
When the Eagles are out again and you play those courses where they are everywhere, I’m coming up and we’ll snap you out of that funk!!
Deal!

No.

Absolutely not.

86 today my game was not sharp at all. But will grind it out practicing more

I had to quit after 16 holes because of dinner plans but I was 1 over with a par 5 remaining. I had a dumb double bogey on the 9th hole but other than that my round was very clean. My putting is back the last 5 rounds after making a stance change and going left hand low. My index should drop almost a stroke on the next revision.

Played my first Dye course today. Shot a 40-38-78 with 2 doubles, 2 birdies, and 4 bogies. Good to know my HC travels pretty well.

Nice!!

37/35-72 (Even). Kind of ho hum. Nothing particularity spectacular until the last hole, sticking a 60° PM 2.0 wedge to about 6 inches to save par.

Best 24 hours in my golfing life... ace yesterday afternoon, this morning carded a 74 (40/34 2 over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back