What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best 24 hours in my golfing life... ace yesterday afternoon, this morning carded a 74 (40/34 2 over)

Congrats on both! First ace?

My foot...actually my knee keep re-injuring it

Congrats on both! First ace?

Numerous kick ins from a number of yardages but never had the ace... I actually had a hard time playing the remaining four holes. I was wayyyy to jacked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44/44 from 6,600

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You wouldn't believe this round. I had league tonight and shot a 40. I felt like I should have shot about a 46. I hooked five tee shots Into the Woods. One of them I was able to chip out, hit it close to the pin and sunk about a 12-footer for par. Three of them actually hit trees and bounced back out into play! The fifth one the hole was wide open where I hooked it to so I still had a shot to the green. What a game! I really got lucky tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats dduarte! That's awesome.

I've been playing scratch golf for a month so I decided to work in a swing change because whytf not, right? First round trying to incorporate it today and wow, was it an interesting afternoon on the course. +4 75 on a local 6258 yd with 4 birdies, 3 bogeys, a double, and a triple. 71% fairways, 56% greens, 30 putts. Played the Epic SZ with the NV65X today and did gain some of my former distance back off the tee, so overall I'd call it a mild success, but good lord a couple got away from me. That's only about the third double I've had since I started playing again, and the only triple. Tough day all around trying to feel comfortable over the ball, fight strong winds, and they had aerated and sanded the last two days so the greens were an endless nightmare. Felt like playing 2 rounds, not one. Time to kick back and hope the body remembers the changes well tomorrow morning on the lake course.

You wouldn't believe this round. I had league tonight and shot a 40. I felt like I should have shot about a 46. I hooked five tee shots Into the Woods. One of them I was able to chip out, hit it close to the pin and sunk about a 12-footer for par. Three of them actually hit trees and bounced back out into play! The fifth one the hole was wide open where I hooked it to so I still had a shot to the green. What a game! I really got lucky tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's so much fun to be all over the place and score well! Sometimes I almost prefer it to grinding out pars. Sometimes.

Shot 39 on a quick 9 (walked & carried my bag, played in 1.5 hour) with only 1 GIR, got up & down 5 times to save par so i had only 13 putts for the 9.

Are you sure you're not Judge Smails?

Picked up right where I left off from my tournament this weekend spraying the ball all over the ****ing planet. Lucky to break 80

39 - 38 = 77
31 putts no 3 putts
3/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
1 birdie no doubles

Had a 43 on a quick walking 9 at Campbell’s. Got to improve on GIR and then get all the short shots close to pin

35/38-73

Best round I've had in a while. Minimized mistakes for a change and only missed one fairway, which always helps.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Had it in my head I was going to attack pins this morning, but conditions were NOT as expected. Thank you for that NOAA. Swing tweak was working, struck them well, but the wind was blowing and inconsistent as heck. It would change from 3 club difference to 1 in a blink. Drove me nuts on the par 3's. The tees or greens are elevated in the wind on all but one. Trying to land or hold anywhere close was rough throughout. There were a few REALLY tough pin locations today too that would have been brutal on a calm day. Technically hit a good amount of greens despite that, but had a lot of looong putts. Not that I putted for sh*t anyway. A few missed opportunities, but oh well. Just wasn't a day to post a great score.

Attachments

• 7-25.jpg
    7-25.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 0
46 today on a course I haven't played in years. Longer than I normally play too, at about 3300 yards. I had 2 doubles, 1 par, and 6 bogies. That makes four consecutive rounds in the 40s for me, which I've never done. I honestly think something is finally clicking. And to top it off, I finished the nine holes playing the same ball I started with.

39/45. Started strong and struggled on the back

38/35-73 (+1). Some funky swings along the way.

39/45. Started strong and struggled on the back

Nice front nine.

I’m ready for a round together buddy!!! It’s been too long since me, you, @ddec and @paladian feed up together in the MC.

And to top it off, I finished the nine holes playing the same ball I started with.

So satisfying. Sounds like a good day!

46/43 however did end with the same ball I started with, that’s win in my book.

35 - 38 - 73. 1 birdie, 16 pars and 1 double bogey. I believe 16 pars ties the most I have ever had in a round.

Nice front nine.

I’m ready for a round together buddy!!! It’s been too long since me, you, @ddec and @paladian feed up together in the MC.

Way too long. Let’s do it

Nice front nine.

Feels like ages ago

84 today. Distance control was off today

46 but only had 1 blow up hole and 21 putts. Missed 3 or 4 that were under 4 feet which is unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back