What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had just enough time for 9 holes tonight. I've been working on my game and hoping i would see some results on the course. I managed 8 straight pars. 8 straight! I felt so comfortable and relaxed with my action. And then hole #9 happened. Dog-left, 336 yard par 4. 7-wood to the middle of the fairway, 199 yards according to Arccos. It is a front pin, about 129 to the front so i use my 9-iron. Pulled left, into a bunker, pin high. I proceed to scull it out of the bunker, then pitch back over into ANOTHER bunker. I get out of that one safely, and proceeded to 3-putt, ending up with a 4 over EIGHT! 8 straight pars, and a quad = 39. lol

GOLF!

PB 82 today. Benched the driver, moved up a box and straight played my ass off today. Other than one duffed chip (that resulted in my only double of the day) all aspects of my game were solid to exceptional. I'm freaking pumped, right now.
b0b35072e83a5c4fb51c5e2ade679311.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PB 82 today. Benched the driver, moved up a box and straight played my ass off today. Other than one duffed chip (that resulted in my only double of the day) all aspects of my game were solid to exceptional. I'm freaking pumped, right now.
b0b35072e83a5c4fb51c5e2ade679311.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Congrats!!!

Played a course for the first time that had faster greens than I'm used to, probably around 11ish. Have a tournament there next week, so needed a practice round.
Shot a surprising 46/41 with some great driving/approaches/chipping. Hopefully putting catches fire next week!

86 yesterday at crumpin fox. Frustrating after a decent 41 on the front with some missed opportunities.

Shot a 72 (+2) yesterday. By far my best round ever. Next closest was a 77 earlier this year.
07da9a22c5c3dc4d6bb305896d6d7c08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Played a new personal best yesterday with +4 (+1/+3) in a tournament. New handicap: 9.9 - first time under 10 :)

Played a new personal best yesterday with +4 (+1/+3) in a tournament. New handicap: 9.9 - first time under 10 :)
Nice!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Shot a 43 on the front nine with 3 pars. On the back nine sculled my wedge at 2 greens (lost balls in the woods), and lost a third on a water hole. Shot a 50 with only 1 par on that back 9 for a 93 total. I was hoping to break 90 after my 43 on the front, :-(

Not too bad after 4 hours sleep. A couple blow up holes and my wedges weren't consistent today
adb78d472099a77413780d23c72f7319.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shot a +2 74 at Las Sendas today with a -1 back nine.

I love golf again.

Avery ugly 88 44/44. Windy and I just couldn't play in it today.

85 today with 4 doubles and 1 birdie. I wish could figure out my double problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39-39 - 78 today. Missed a ton of putts on the front 9, putter change at the turn, 1 birdie on the back. 2 doubles, 1 on the front, 1 on the back. Putter change at halftime was due to 4 putts missed inside 5 ft on the front.

41 front, imploded on back with a 50. I love/hate this game.

82 with 2 balls OB and 37 million putts

Shot a +2 74 at Las Sendas today with a -1 back nine.

I love golf again.

Very nice man. Glad to see you’re enjoying it again

008238104e88c3e639d4c7eb3b9535eb.jpg

Bit of a disappointing 40 for 9 today. My ball striking with the irons wasn't as good as it was yesterday, and I was blocking things right. Going to take a while for the swing changes to take, and honestly the fact that I'm not happy with +5 for 9 is a sign things are looking up.

Putting was solid today. Really starting to take to the Vegas.

37 - 38 - 75 is very windy conditions. 15 pars and 3 bogeys.

84 net 72 with (get this) 6 doubles and 4 birdies.

Got for nine this evening and played well shot 39 at the home course.
78d15101bd46e59df3e27560fc063509.jpg

A very forgettable 82 at Ohio Prestwick this morning...ugh, driver is killing me.

A pretty rough 87 at Forest Hills GC in Augusta. Spectacular course, really well taken care of, very fast greens. Couldn't get GIR, and the hole in my short game just made for some really bad scores.

A very forgettable 82 at Ohio Prestwick this morning...ugh, driver is killing me.

Next time you head out you need to let me know. The course looked good today with the man hosting the Stark County Amateur yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back