What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a scramble with some friends and we battled our way to 2nd low gross with 27-33=60. Good enough to win four free passes to The Quechee Club, one of the premier level private courses in the area and nice value second prize.

Played in a scramble and it was a ton of fun, Group shot a 68. Before the round I gave out a bunch of shamrock Truvis to the group. I love spreading those around!

33 (3 birdie 6 pars) in league tonight hitting 5 fairways and 7 greens. Both greens missed ball was in the fringe. Might be in the best ball stricking stretch of the last couple years currently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

33 (3 birdie 6 pars) in league tonight hitting 5 fairways and 7 greens. Both greens missed ball was in the fringe. Might be in the best ball stricking stretch of the last couple years currently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is saying something coming from you, I've seen you play, hope your summer is going well.

After three rounds this week in the mid 70s (76, 74, 74) I finally managed to save a couple of pars and make some birdies despite putting on waffle irons for greens. Ended up shooting 34/36-70(-2).

39/39 for a 78. 1 birdie, 10 pars, 7 bogeys. Game has been erratic lately, with a 93 on Tuesday. So I am very happy with today's round. Still need to hit more greens (39% today) and more fairways (43%). But I scrambled well, and putted well. Golf on beautiful summer days are the ****!

47/52 for a 99. First time I broke 100. 2 pars, 9 bogeys, 4 doubles and 3 tripple or worse.

39/41, 80 @ Miami Springs CC aka old school track Home of the Miami Open where Sam Snead, Gene Sarazen and Byron Nelson were victorious.

2 birdies on the card including a chip in. Today was a good day!!
c1c7bbbc5f4bff994fcd9c1e82dc3a08.jpg

49 for me on my local 9-hole. It felt like it should have been about a 45. Too many easy putts missed.

I went out to play with a small group from my neighborhood today. Been going through some personal challenges (my wife wants a divorce, nothing too big) and these guys have been trying to cheer me up. Anyway, I got to the course, knowing that the round had been set up for me and began hitting some balls. My bag started going into spasms. Having struggled with it earlier in the year and going through a procedure, I was more than a bit concerned. I probably wouldn’t have played, but it would have felt ungrateful to these guys who were showing their concern for me. I ended up shooting 37/39, literally with arm swings, losing 20 yards on drives and hitting punch shots with irons. I will call it a great success.

38-40 with 3 birdies. Driver/chipping/putting were on point today.

Got out for a quick 9 tonight with a 41...nothing spectacular. Drove the ball well, struck my irons well...couldn’t read a putt to save my life.

45/38=83 Just a wacky round today. I really need to work on my game mentally.

Hell of a round Dan!!!

I had a so so round this afternoon. Shot 42-40, nothing spectacular outside of my chip in for birdie.

Back at it in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to play with my brother and 2 good friends in my brother’s member guest. I struggled with the short game and shot 75 at a course I usually play well at. I did snag one of the 2 closest to the pins. Hitting a 7 iron to 5 and a half feet.

Our team ended up tying for first which I was shocked at because we had the lowest amount of bumps by 14.

had myself a monster today!

0b15c18813abf42a5d5a463579bb337b.png
At first glance, I saw the outline around #1 and was less than impressed. Then I started looking to the right and quickly saw what was up. Nice round!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A nice round of 77 (37-40)
5edd9f8f313b2f72b6370a9177680a02.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Played 11 holes after a long range and putting session this morning. Working on things with my driver. Need to get more consistent off the tee box and limit penalties. Shot 44 on nine with two water penalties and even par on 10 & 11.

Another range session in the morning.

After a start from hell I managed to eject my head from my arse and salvage a round. First tee I used 5i to keep it in play, snap hook OB like a champ.
Shot 78 after being +6 through 4 or something.

It seems that birdies are always coupled with blow up holes. Frustrating to have a double and triple on the back 9 that would’ve put me in low 70s range. But I’m not mad at a 78! Had a lot of fun today!

4a2131a6bb58f24eab344d01ddb6a785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back