What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 - 38 - 76. Finished off the round with an amazing run of birdie - birdie - bogey - bogey - bogey.... 2 birdies, 10 pars and 6 bogeys.

One off my personal best with a 77 today (my pb is 76 in 2001). Best ball striking round I have had and best 9 holes by shooting even par on the back. Just a great day for me except for the 4 three putts.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great round partner! I also shot one of my best rounds today with a 72 (don't get excited it was on a par 61 executive course, lol). I'm still pretty happy with 2 birdies and 7 pars on the round. Also pretty happy that nothing over a double was made.

Let's bottle these rounds up and bring them to Idaho next month!

41/47 - 88 (yesterday)

Played GC at Johnson Ranch for the first time. The back nine was supposed to be easier, but my wedges & putter had different ideas for me. 37 putts...ugh.

43/44. 87
Rancocass country club
Couldn’t find the fairway at all. Scrambled all day!

+19 for a 90.. fell apart the last 2 holes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Goose Creek Par 71 about 6600 yards. 36 + 37 = 73

Can’t get over the mental block of breaking par yet...sigh!

Great round partner! I also shot one of my best rounds today with a 72 (don't get excited it was on a par 61 executive course, lol). I'm still pretty happy with 2 birdies and 7 pars on the round. Also pretty happy that nothing over a double was made.

Let's bottle these rounds up and bring them to Idaho next month!

Awesome! I hope I hit the ball next month like I did today!

What did you shoot today?

41/47 - 88 (yesterday)

Played GC at Johnson Ranch for the first time. The back nine was supposed to be easier, but my wedges & putter had different ideas for me. 37 putts...ugh.

Dude, that is where I was at today! The greens are really hard to read. I had four 3 putts and haven’t done that in forever. I also had 7 one putts, so it wasn’t all bad. They just trick you with what looks like a right break but then the mountain makes it go left. I was lucky to get some reads off of my playing partners because some putts I would have said broke the opposite way from what I read.

Last edited:
Combined 9's from this week.

34 - 38 = 72
31 putts no 3 putts
4/14 FIR (only 1 was actually bad)
13/18 GIR
3 birdies no doubles

Honestly could have been way better

38/36-74 at my home course, enjoying the hell out of my new irons

38-40 = 78. Twelve pars, one double, five bogeys.

41/47 for an 88. I did have a birdie so that was cool.

I shot a 35, one under for 9, with two birdies and a bogey. I wish I could have played 18.

42/40 for an 82 at the home course. Putter was a little off today, did get a birdie on #17, my nemesis hole.

41/39. Just stumbling a bit here and there which is keeping me from really going low. Hoping I can put together a good round tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude, that is where I was at today! The greens are really hard to read. I had four 3 putts and haven’t done that in forever. I also had 7 one putts, so it wasn’t all bad. They just trick you with what looks like a right break but then the mountain makes it go left. I was lucky to get some reads off of my playing partners because some putts I would have said broke the opposite way from what I read.
My putting stroke really wasn’t bad, but I kept seeing imaginary breaks on the green! lol Yeah, they were definitely hard to read. Lousy chipping didn’t help much either.

Shot a 40 with 2 doubles. Two bad shots wrecked a round. But overall hit the ball pretty well minus those two shots.

Played in a tournament yesterday at a difficult course near me and started on hold #3. Was playing pretty well and had a 33 when we made the turn. I played unconsciously well on the back and shot a 38 with a birdie on 18 as lightning bolts came down (was pretty dramatic, as the courses weather warning system doesn’t work!!). Cue monsoon rains for 40 minutes and they cancel the rest of the tournament!!

I had a short par 4 with no trouble on it and a very reachable par 5 left to play and my best score ever is an 82....

I was really bummed that I couldn’t have a shot at my PB, especially that I was playing so well. So I finished with a 71 and 2 to play.

Looks like it will probably be 35. After playing 6 - 9 in the rain, we decided to park it in the clubhouse. No end in sight currently. 1 birdie and 8 pars in the books.

I "looked up" on just about every fairway shot, and hit only one green in regulation - #17. I was a "bogey machine," scrambling to shoot 85 - 44/41. My mid irons are killing my game right now.

38/39-77 (+5). Started with a 3-putt and ended with a 3-putt and didn't make a putt in between. Trying to hit a 3w out of wet Bermuda rough (twice!) was a stupid idea and led to a double bogey on a par 5.

81 at Muirfield Village with 7 (YES, SEVEN!) 3 putts

38 - 37 - 75. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

80 and 81 from 7000 yards.

Then went home and cleaned, and went to another course for 18 more.

74 from 6500 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back