What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 and 81 from 7000 yards.

Then went home and cleaned, and went to another course for 18 more.

74 from 6500 yards.
Respect

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Shot a 40-39-79 with 4 doubles, 2 birdies, and eagle and some bogies. Bladed 3 approach shots from 85 yards OB. Crazy round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the weekend. Tahoe was tough on me

+14 on 14 Par 3's @ Incline Village Mountain
43/51 - 94 @ Genoa Lakes
46/50 - 96 @ Genoa Ranch
49/47 - 96 @ Edgewood
48/42 - 90 @ Incline Village Championship

35/36-71 (-1). One bogey and two birdies. Greens are getting worse with Poanna (?) patches here and there having invaded most of the greens which either cause the ball to put the breaks on or throw it offline. Sad.

80 and 81 from 7000 yards.

Then went home and cleaned, and went to another course for 18 more.

74 from 6500 yards.

Now THAT is a day!! Strong scores from those yardages.

Now THAT is a day!! Strong scores from those yardages.

The move back to 7k is asinine. I’ve been goaded into it by one of my former golfers and I’ve become a bit addicted to it.

Makes 6500 feel like a breeze off the tee hahahaha

The move back to 7k is asinine. I’ve been goaded into it by one of my former golfers and I’ve become a bit addicted to it.

Makes 6500 feel like a breeze off the tee hahahaha

Makes you really appreciate what the pros do from 7400. Just read your write up on the MP20's, well done.

Makes you really appreciate what the pros do from 7400. Just read your write up on the MP20's, well done.

Many thanks!

Shot a very mediocre 85 on a local course. I few loose shots and bad chips from questionable lies derailed what could have been a solid round. Oh well, next time.

Shot a 78. 3 birdies.

Played the semi finals of gross doubles match play. Birdied 2 of the first 5 to get up 3 and never looked back. Won 5 and 4.

Struggled the last 4 holes at +1 to shoot 70(-1)

A mixed bag 88, with 6 pars, 8 bogeys, and 4 doubles (including 3-in-a-row thanks to bookend OB drives).

I shot horrible golf today, just horrible. Every part of my game struggled.

To top off my sucky round, my last hole with my last drive I separated the orange plastic piece from my LTD spaceport. Easy super glue fix, but just the salt in my wound that I didn't need today.

Yesterday. Played a course has eaten my lunch most every time I've played it. Walked off with an 83 with a triple and a quad.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

87 today at Red Tail with OITW, mpeterson, and Arydolphin. Damn I miss playing with THPer’s!!!!!

87 today at Red Tail with OITW, mpeterson, and Arydolphin. Damn I miss playing with THPer’s!!!!!

Same score for me. What a fantastic day out there, despite playing some rough golf.

81 for me with that awesome crew as listed above. Ugly double bogey on the 18th kept me from breaking 80, that was a bummer at the end of the day. But a round in under 4 hours with great company made up for it.

79...a couple of bad wedges and tee shots prevented it from being really low. Ugh. Game is coming together though...also, Colorado altitude is just silly with distances.

79...a couple of bad wedges and tee shots prevented it from being really low. Ugh. Game is coming together though...also, Colorado altitude is just silly with distances.

Crazy how far you’ve come since 2016 dude. Ballin out!

38/38-76 (+4). One birdie, one 3-putt and 4 missed greens, each of which I bogied. Just could not get a good read on the greens, neither direction nor speed.

Crazy how far you’ve come since 2016 dude. Ballin out!

Thanks! I’m soooo close to having my irons completely locked down...first time I’ve felt this comfortable since I was in my early 20’s. My scores have been dropping every round.

I need to work on my wedge game in a big way though...I’m in full bomb and gouge mode. If I can improve my accuracy, it will get fun. Living on a course now has definitely been a help for practicing.

Thanks! I’m soooo close to having my irons completely locked down...first time I’ve felt this comfortable since I was in my early 20’s. My scores have been dropping every round.

I need to work on my wedge game in a big way though...I’m in full bomb and gouge mode. If I can improve my accuracy, it will get fun. Living on a course now has definitely been a help for practicing.

How often do you play that hole behind your house?!

How often do you play that hole behind your house?!

I have no idea what you're talking about :D lol as long as I can sneak out back before 9:15 or so, I'm good. Sprinklers come on at 9:15. Honestly, I can call the clubhouse and say I'm starting on 3 and they're cool with it.

Realistically, the members' range is not that far of a walk from my house so I usually just head down there when the sun is going down. I'm barely using the putting green in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back