What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
34-34 68 for -3. It was a weird round as it started on the back side. I normally tear up this side and played well but missed one birdie after another. Had a bogey in there and didnt make birdie till the 17th, made one on 18 and then on 1. I had 89% GIR and bogeyed the two greens I missed. I ended the round with a birdie on 8 and 9.

What I was most proud of is that I played with two absolute hackers,, but they were nice guys. I can normally struggle to pay attention to my own game woth players like that and right off the bat I knew I would be tested. I also was really patient when the putts were not falling. Really happy how my game has come back around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice round!

41-39 for an 80 with 2 missed birdie puts. Both makeable. The best part, is not 1 double bogey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 - 39 - 76. The heat got to me and I hit the wall after 13. My inability to make a putt all day didn't help either. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

44/45 today. Still a good round for me. Hoping this mini trend continues!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last round of golf for at least 6 months as we get ready to head back to Mexico. 73 with 4 birdies, 5 bogeys and 9 pars (one of which was a 3-putt on a par-5 from 20'...). Felt good to play again this Summer though!

Had one of my better 9 holes in a while. Shot a 36 with 2 bogies and 2 birdies. Not what I wanted since it will lower my HC even more and my club championship is next weekend. :)

86 for my personal best. 44/42

Had one of my better 9 holes in a while. Shot a 36 with 2 bogies and 2 birdies. Not what I wanted since it will lower my HC even more and my club championship is next weekend. :)

Well done!

Last round of golf for at least 6 months as we get ready to head back to Mexico. 73 with 4 birdies, 5 bogeys and 9 pars (one of which was a 3-putt on a par-5 from 20'...). Felt good to play again this Summer though!
Nice!

39/37 = 76

2 birds, 32 putts, 10/14 fairways, 10/18 greens.

Decent day considering stiff back. Some really good shots, some really bad. Missed 3 birdie putts inside 7' though... NO bueno.

Tried twice to get out today and finally succeeded on the second attempt. Beginning of the round I couldn’t string to good shots together. Finished with a string of four pars and finished with a 42.

79 today. Missed some putts I could have made. 3 birdies. 6 over at my course.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty stoked! My buddy and I shot a 65 two man scramble today...putter was working... Now got to see how crazy the Calcutta gets and see if we can't bring it home tomorrow!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

35 - 40 - 75. Heat got to me again about 2/3 of the way through the round and limped home with a bunch of bogeys (4 in the last 6 holes). Was -1 thru 12. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

35 - 40 - 75. Heat got to me again about 2/3 of the way through the round and limped home with a bunch of bogeys (4 in the last 6 holes). Was -1 thru 12. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.
Yeah, truth, heat got me too... Didn't have much left in the tank after about 12... Everybody taking their time like their tour cards are on the line, lol. So humid!

Yeah, truth, heat got me too... Didn't have much left in the tank after about 12... Everybody taking their time like their tour cards are on the line, lol. So humid!

Temperature at 97 when I started and 100 when I finished. I'm sure the heat index was at least 110. But me and my Clicgear made it all the way around.

much better today. 37 40 on a par 70 with a couple stupid doubles to start the back 9. short game was very serviceable. and i’m loving my putter right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is odd to golf my best round of year but it really should have been 2-5 shots lower. So many lip outs. Hard to hit a driver any better then I did today.

36 - 33 = 69
30 putts no 3 putts
9/14 FIR
14/18 GIR

1 eagle 4 birdies 3 bogeys

Probably averaged 290 with driver which is really really really good for me.

First time keeping score in quite some time. Shot 47 on a very short course. Played a set of very old irons but was able to keep everything in play. Tried to swing easy with all my clubs which helped with contact as well as reducing my normally horrific dispersion. Only hit 2 greens, all but one of the other approaches were fairly close.

The 20 putts wasn't as bad as it seems (for me anyway). There were a few lag putts that just barely caught downslopes on nasty hole locations. Poor chipping cost me a couple strokes.

This is probably as well as I'm going to play at this point... it was fun.

39-44 with 5 doubles and 2 birdies. Been a long time since I had that many doubles in a round.

41-45 today with 3 doubles. Not a great day scoring, but liked playing a course I have never played before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back