The best shot of the round

A knock down 9 iron into the wind from about 130 yards to 2 feet to set up a birdie.

A 210 yard hybrid out of the waste bunker onto the green. Of course I 3 putted it though :)

A 210 yard hybrid out of the waste bunker onto the green. Of course I 3 putted it though :)
Sounds very familiar. Hybrid into par 5 #1. Pretty happy about it. Then 3 putt for par. Not happy about that.

I had about 220 uphill into a Par 4 after a bad tee shot. Hit 5W to about eight feet.

It was a little struggle of a round today. This shot was definitely the highlight.

Hybrid from 225 to 10 ft on a Par 5... Left the dang putt short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavenwood. 218, into wind, uphill, second shot into a par 5. Pin high to 18 feet

I heart this club I think.

My drive one #11 or #12, I absolutely murdered that ball and left myself 97yds to the pin.

Had a blind, uphill 200yd shot that I put to 20 feet with a 5 iron. Lipped out the eagle putt unfortunately

Best shot of my round yesterday was actually a putt. After chipping and hitting the flagstick on a par 3 I was left with a huge downhill left to right swinger from about 12 feet. I rolled it perfectly and sank it for par.

Hole #16 after what was already a complete disaster of a round. A 184 yd par 3 with a slight breeze in my favor coming a tad right to left. Absolutely striped a 5 iron with a slight draw that caught the wind and rode it right at the hole. Hit 4' to the right of the pin and rolled out to about 12' as the green sloped to the back just at the hole. Missed the putt of course. Whipped cream on sh*t!

A putt for par, other than that everything was so bad I've considered taking up tennis

still a foot of snow on ground here ... but had a company conference in Boca Raton last week ... played pretty well for being rusty (84). Best shot was a shorter par 4 - nice drive left me with a ~ 70 ft pitch shot to an elevated green (could just see the top of the flag from where the ball was). Hit an easy 58° and they told me it rolled right in for my 2nd eagle.

Made a couple of 35 to 40 footers on back-to-back holes with the m5x.

The first was for birdie and the second was for double. Haha

Thinned the crap out of an 8i from a wet lie on #7 which somehow got the worlds luckiest bounce that took the speed off and redirected towards the hole and left me with a 6' straight uphiller for birdie. Drained.

Hahaha awesome man. Love picking up birds I have no business getting :D

My best yesterday was a long putt for bogey after I blew the par putt 15 feet past...LOL. Yup, that kind of day.

It looked to be my drive on 13 stuck it out a bit right but should have cleared the tree, no dice.
With that one out, 100 yards out, into a 2 club wind. Stuck the PW to 4' and made the birdie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6i from 177 from yesterday's round. I had lost my swing and was hooking everything up to that point. I remembered a Freddie tip about double checking all the fundamentals and tried to do it before this swing. The ball was as straight as an arrow, bounced once and came to rest about 5 feet from the pin. Sank the putt for birdie.

I put the stage 2 3w back into the bag and took out the 4i for today's round. First swing with it, 273yds cutting the corner over a pond and putting me 51 yds out from the pin. Chipped it to 6ft, then made the birdie.

40 yards out on a par5 with my fourth shot. Used my 58* and stuck it close to putt for a par.

The best shot of the round

Had 145 to a back left pin, hit a draw around a tree to 4 ft with a 9 iron.

In a round where nothing went right, I did hit a hook (5-iron, 195 yds.) around a bunch of trees that landed right next to the front pin. It bounced hard and rolled 70' to the back of the green; the 2-putt from there was probably better than the shot - lol.

Played in a scramble today. At the Third, which is a 157 par 3 to an uphill green, carry over a ravine, with a stiff cross wind, I hit my 6i to about 5 feet and got the birdie. Felt really good.

Number 12, a fairly tough par 4, I missed the tee shot leaving 220 up hill to the hole (the tee shot wasn't the best shot)
Second shot, I missed a three wood a little but it bounced over a bunker and onto the front of the green--nope that wasn't the shot of the day either.
Third shot, the putt was a 50+ footer from the lower right front to the upper back left of the green. YES it went in for "the shot of the day!"
A nice birdie on an otherwise bad day on the course.

56* from 110 out of the sticks. Clean contact, missed the trees and stuck it to 5 foot. Made the birdie.

Back