The best shot of the round

Mine is a chutt and I believe mikedean would be extremely proud.

Par 3 about 150 yards. Was pin high about four paces off the green with a downhill lie. It would have been a real tough chip so I decided to chutt it.....through a patch of snow and a puddle..... To about a foot for a kick in par

AW from 143, made the birdie putt barely hahaha:
153edd2e4804dc99d00de32a5780b5ca.jpg

And this one, 8i from 169, simply because of the spin. I don't do that, made that birdie putt too!
e0d2467669fd6a3648aa92d75cc37e8b.jpg

143 AW...that's jrod ish...nice shot and birdie

Serious distance and great results James!

Had a couple lucky putts drop today for birdie but my best shot of the day was AW from 118 to about 4 feet.

2a8628ada087bd1c3396548a35456761.jpg

Nice andaaaaaay !

170 yard par 3..... 1/3 of the ball was hanging over the hole
2ac7cbcdcd2f8d92876cd975f06a73bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that would just make me more angry than anything. SO CLOSE! What a shot dude!

Sank a 35 footer today! It was a deliberate set up and stroke! Birdie!

Played 18 today at Aviara Golf Club - the LPGA will be here next week.
I sunk some good putts, one about 30 ft.
BUT, the best shot of my round was my drive on 17 - par 5 about 550 Yds. My tee shot was SOOO LEFT that I figured it was OB. But I looked for it anyway.
I found it - along with 7 other balls, 5 were proV1x's!!
And i hit out, GIR, and... 3 putted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shot flog.

My best shot today was a hybrid after my drive clipped a tree leaving me 195 out on a par four, I had a window to the green and I pulled the shot off just the way I envisioned it.

Great shot flog.

My best shot today was a hybrid after my drive clipped a tree leaving me 195 out on a par four, I had a window to the green and I pulled the shot off just the way I envisioned it.

How the hell are you already playing in mn while we still have a foot of snow on the ground. I'm jealous.

nice shot btw.

Playing the other day on a par 3 hit my shot right at the pin and it ended up about 18" from the pin. My wife playing in the foursome also hit it just left of the pin less that 6 feet. We both made birdie and my wife shot a two over 38 on the front nine.

As per my thread on playing the proper tees, I played from too far back. Hit a short weak fade off the tee of a par 5. Ball was sitting down in the rough, but I decided I could get a 3-wood on it and needed to because I had so far to go. Topped it. Hit another 3-wood that flew well but was pulled left and bounced off a tree. Now I'm laying 3, 175 yards from the green and in the rough. I mutter to myself about playing the wrong tees and how I've now forced myself into needing to hit a great 4-hybrid to have a chance at saving bogie.

I hit it and thought, "Well, yep, that would be the one I needed."

i-pqMVp4h-M.jpg

Made the putt for the most unlikely of pars.

The story didn't end so well for the other holes.

Forced carry over water par 3... I actually carried the water for par (and was the only par of the round :banana: ).

I'm pointing at the tee.
e1df3ed48baad8e36444138897a14a69.jpg

Last edited:
This was from Monday but was 221 out and hit a nice high 4 wood that bounced what looked to be 10 feet or so directly in front of the flag and settled about 15 feet past the flag. Missed the birdie put by an inch or so to the right

How the hell are you already playing in mn while we still have a foot of snow on the ground. I'm jealous.

nice shot btw.

First Minnesota round of the year, we were down on snow this year I am expecting a late season storm still.

Back