How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had 1 today to extend my streak to... 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 birdies today on 2 of the 3 holes I should birdie every round. 12 rounds in a row now.

1 birdie today so my streak is at two

Back up to two!

Streak gets to 1 after a birdie tonight

Birdied a par 5 in league tonight. Brings the streak to 11.

Never saw this thread. Had 2 birdies during my 9 hole league last week. Streak at 1. Chance to extend tomorrow.

Only got in 6 holes yesterday, but I snuck one in on the 3rd, so I'm at 40.

I'm at 3 rounds with a birdie so far. 1 birdie, then 3 birdies, and 2 more on Tuesday. Looking to make it 4 this afternoon. I've shot my lowest rounds ever over those last 3 rounds too. Birdies make a big difference!

3 birdies today so up to 14 I think. Really felt like I couldn't make a birdie putt to save my life. The 3 birdies came from a 1 foot putt after almost driving a par 4, 3 foot putt after being hole high on a par 5 in 2 and a 2 putt from 15 feet on a par 5 for birdie.

2 birds today ... makes 11 rounds in a row (I think) might be 10? I forget

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3 birdies moves streak to 65

Got and birdie and an eagle today. Push it out to 2.

Birdies on 10 and 16 today for 41 in a row. Both of them were 4-footers, haven't been sinking many long putts lately ever since I lost confidence with my Piretti.

Last three rounds, have never really kept track of that but now that I have game golf it's easier.

After 21 straight WITH a birdie, I now have 2 straight without one. Bear Creek messed my head up, man.

3 straight now. Longest streak for me

Only had 1 today, but was enough to bring my streak to 12. Had a few other good looks but didn't convert them.

A handful today moves the number to 66

Four birdies in one round and two in the second round yesterday gets me to a two round streak.

Played 9 holes last night and had 2 birdies. That puts me at 4 rounds in a row.

Made 1 today on a fairly long putt. I needed it to keep the streak going. Up to 13 now.

Up to 2 rounds in a row now for my birdie streak.

Up to 14 straight after 4 today. Went back to back birdies on both the front and back.

Broke the streak today after 7 straight.

Back