How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I played 27 holes (18 + 9) yesterday and had four birdies (3 and 1). Playing again tomorrow at a course I generally struggle at, so it's going to take some concentration for me to extend my streak to three (do 9 hole rounds count as 1 round…or 1/2?).

Got up to 3 rounds after a birdie on the par 5 17th.

Up to 3 as well as of today. Had a few looks today but only converted 1

Back to zero...only had one moderately decent look on greens that befuddled me all day.

5.....hit the flagstick dropped to 1'

Current streak is 2 rounds. Found birdies on back to back holes today.

And…NO birdie today. I even had a three-putt par. F!!!!!!

Lone birdy today keeps the streak alive at 4

At 2 currently I believe. We'll see if I can keep this going

1 birdie today brings me to 10 in a row.

Had a birdie my last two rounds. I hope to keep that streak going this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snuck a birdie in today to push my streak to 4. I've only had one in each of the four but had many good opportunities. Just need some more putts to drop

Up to 10 rounds with a birdie. Happened on the fourth hole today. 140 to the green and put a PW to 18".

That'll bring me back, as the rest of the round has been a disaster.

I am on a run of 5 right now, but I had a stretch of 3 rounds with zero birdies before that.

One today brings me to 4 in a row for now and 9 of 10 full rounds this season

No birdies during yesterday's round...so the streak of one ends and now it's back to zero. Had chances for 2 birdies but the ball couldn't find the hole.

1 birdie today brings me to 10 in a row.

Nice!
Up to 10 rounds with a birdie. Happened on the fourth hole today. 140 to the green and put a PW to 18".

That'll bring me back, as the rest of the round has been a disaster.
Very nice, though with your handicap I'd assume you'd have one every round ;)

One today brings me to 4 in a row for now and 9 of 10 full rounds this season
9/10 round with a birdie, nothing to be ashamed of! Keep it going, you can do it!

8< 8<

Currently at 15 rounds.
Two in my (18h) round yesterday. Makes 16.
One in my (9h) round this morning, makes 17!

Today's birdie was on the easier par5. Good drive, just a 6iron to the flag, about 15 feet short, just 2" from the green too. Though I missed the eagleput, it at least had a chance ;)

Yesterday good birdie on the 2nd of the easier loop (approach to a foot) and one on the 8th of the harder loop. Pushed my hybrid into the fairway bunker, then about 25feet over the flag, spin brought it back to 17-18 feet. :)

My 5 round steak came to an end yesterday in a 2 man scramble. Oh the irony.....

Had a 10 yard chip in birdie to run streak to 2. Won't play again until Saturday at LIITA so we will see if I can get some THP luck to extend the streak

No birds today - new streak starts next time out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No birds today - new streak starts next time out!

Me and you both dude! Had such a great chance on a par 5 today and left it about 2/3 inches short.

Me and you both dude! Had such a great chance on a par 5 today and left it about 2/3 inches short.

Next time out bud! I had 2 good looks. One lip out and one pull

I'm starting a new streak on Memorial Day.

I made one on the first with a huge putt and two more on the front to extend the streak to 4 rounds.

Back