How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I probably average one every other round on paper, but it really varies. Sometimes I'll go two or three or even more without one, then I'll have a round with a couple of them. Shot a ridiculous 85 a couple months ago - I say ridiculous because it included a record 4 birdies for me and should have been about a 77 if I hadn't have totally lost the plot for about 6 holes.

The short answer is that it entirely depends on how I'm rolling the rock that day.

Once I get this new putter dialed in I could probably go a few. I had a decent streak towards the end of last year but I don't remember how many it was. Probably somewhere around 5

Just went and had a look through my scores and my streak was 8 rounds with one or more birdies in it, then went 2 rounds with out one but got one again yesterday, hope for some more today.

Edit: Well today was good, I scored 3 birdies in my round today. So my streak now is two but hope to add to that and hopefully beat the 8.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea although I'm at the point where I am expecting to make a couple assuming the course conditions are decent. Not much you can do when the greens are junk.

I usually have at least one per round. But most of the time it's followed with a bogey

I've had a birdie in three straight rounds so far this season.

1 for 1

I made my first one in 3 rounds yesterday, but usually am good for one every other round. If I am playing well I should get 1 per round, but I am rarely playing well....

I think like most mid cappers, we get birdies every once in a while, but make too many doubles and others.

My best streak so far this year is a birdie in 4 consecutive rounds. That's not the norm though. Typically I average a birdie every other round.

Last year my longest streak was 5 rounds in a row. This year I've played 3 times and have none.

I seem to have a handful of birdie opportunities each round, but converting is another story. This is my focus this year, get sharper with mid to scoring irons and convert the birdie putts.

If playing decent about one every other round. Haven't had one in about four or five rounds but have been under the weather. If lucky occasionally may get two in a round. Not enough to keep track of how many in a row.

Had two birdies yesterday. On back to back holes at that. So I probably won't have another until August.

Had two on my 9 holes today, which brings my streak to 2 rounds. However, I wouldn't be surprised if I go 15 rounds without one next, I don't have the skills to consistently shoot birdies.

Probably about half of my rounds I'll find a birdie or two.

I have seven birdies ever. So maybe one round in a row.

I'll go several rounds without a birdie sometimes. Rarely, I get 2 or 3. Golf is so frustrating. I did get one today though.

I've had a birdie my last 2 rounds, I'm going to see how long I can keep it going.

I'd had 2 in 6 rounds so far this year so not many.

Although they were in consecutive rounds. Almost not fair though as i did manage to chip in from like 40 yards for the first one and hit a par 4 green in 1 for the second...

Max for me is 4 rounds. Historically, my birdies are very sporadic - have been working so that changes this season.

My max is 3 rounds (1 streak in 2013, 3 in 2014)

About one in a row here lately.

(edit) After checking back on spreadsheets from a couple of years ago: three different streaks, two at 15 and one at 16 rounds with anywhere from 23 to 28 birdies in those streaks.

Last edited:
I was curious, so I went back through and checked. I had a streak of 14 straight rounds with a birdie. I was really surprised it was that many. That'll be really tough for me to match again.

I've decided to play more aggressive the last few months and always seem to have at least one or 2 birdies a round but I also now have at least 2 double bogeys a round still scoring roughly the same on average but days when things click I can go lower then when playing safe

whatever the streak may have been (doubt it was more than 2 or 3), it ended Friday, lol

Back