How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Saturday curse strikes again, back to zero. I'll start a new streak Monday.

2 today gets me to 7 rounds.

No birdies today but I holed out from about 65yds or so for an eagle today, so hopefully that might be the start of a new streak

My horrible golf yesterday broke my streak at 14. But I got back on with two today. Golf was still terrible but still got two

Didn't get to finish my round so we will see next time out.

Back on the board with the round today..

56 with 1 yesterday and 4 today.

I’m at 8 rounds in a row now!!
This would have been an unbelievable stat a year ago.
Today I couldn’t pay for a birdie putt to drop, but luckily I chipped in for birdie from probably the worst green side situation on the course.

Lost my personal best 8 round streak Saturday morning, but back up to 2 after birdies in my Saturday afternoon and Sunday rounds.

New streak started today with one birdie.

2 birdies today, 7 rounds

Was sad to see my 6-round streak end on an easy course because it's been a while since I got up that high, but I started a new streak after hitting an 8i from 160ish to about 3' on a par 3 and then draining the putt.

Depends on length of course - I am 63 and a lot shorter but used to play to a 2. A course under 6400 still have a chance. Most rounds these days 1-2 birdies. I used to make eagles every 20 or so rounds and have one albatross but those days gone it seems.

Last edited:
One birdie. back up to two

2 today so 57.

another birdie. Streak grows to three

After a coming into the past weekend with a streak of 1, keeping the streak alive was the last thing on my mind. I played a lot of bad golf at Cog Hill, but I also had flashes of great golf.

I had 1 birdie each 18 to get my streak to 4 straight rounds.

hoping to keep the train moving. I have a 2 man scramble and then a 4 man scramble this weekend so I may not get an 18 in for a while.

1 birdie today, a chip in deuce, 8 rounds

58 with 4 today

Back to one after today.

Back