How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I don't keep track, but I usually get at least 1 birdie each round. But....I do know that 2 rounds ago, I didn't get one.
So I made up for it yesterday and got 4, but still shot 3 over.

I'm streaky, in 38 rounds last year I had a birdie in 13 of them. Best I probably could do would be 2 or 3 rounds in a row and that depends heavily on the courses.

I'm currently on a 3 (9 or 18) round birdie streak.

I get a birdie in most rounds but never really counted how many in a row, the problem lies in the fact that for every birdie in consecutive rounds there are an equal number of bogies or worse lol.

So very true! HAHA!

However with 2 rounds in I had 1 birdie thus far....and a fair share of pars...

Have no clue how many rounds in a row, but I do know that it's been a while since I've had a round where I didn't have at least one birdie.

Last time I kept stats, season before last, I averaged 1.8 birdies per round. Also averaged a bit too many doubles but funny thing about selective memory, can't seem to recall that figure. ;-)

I never kept track of how many rounds in a row, just know that I'm slightly annoyed when I don't have one. In three rounds this year, just two birds.

How many rounds in a row can you at least birdie one hole?

How many rounds in a row can you at least birdie one hole?

Last season was very consistent for me to get at least 1 a round. Most I've ever had was 3 in a round though. This season has not been anywhere near as good. I plan to change that though. Definitely had lost some fire but I'm hungry again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at two rounds in a row now. So that's 3 birdies in the last 36 holes of golf, but if you saw my 18 hole scores you would think I'm lying.

2 rounds in a row with birdies.
One birdie Tuesday playing 9 holes and 4 birdies today playing 18. Unfortunately today I also had 3 double bogies.

Maybe 2 at the most

Currently 5, playing an unknown course tomorrow so could be 6, or stay at five. :)

Streak stopped at 2 rounds so far. Time to start a new streak.

If I get 2 rounds in a row with a birdie it's incredible, my game is more scramble to save par than making birdies....not that I don't make a few, they are just a little further apart most of the time.

2 birdies today. There was also a triple and two doubles today as well. Still managed a solid round today though. Legitimately had two other solid birdie chances today as well.

I made a couple of birdies to extend my streak to 5 rounds.

I made my first birdie today--in my second round of the year. The goal is two birdies in tomorrow's round. :arrogant:

Funny I was talking to a friend after my last round saying that I've had a lot of rounds with birdies lately and then here comes this thread. So I checked Game Golf and I'm currently at 11 rounds in a row. That's got to be the longest streak like that I can remember!

2 for 2 so far

I would say 2 maybe 3. Working hard on my short game hoping to increase that number

Every round.
Realistically I make at least 1 a round on my home course but usually 2-3.
I'll have to start counting the streak.

I've just looked back at my last 40 or so rounds and have at least one birdie in each round.

With handicap 3 without 0

I would say I have at least 1 in 95% of my rounds.

I'm at 3 right now since this thread started, it's fun to keep the streak alive and see how long we can all go.

Back