How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

The dry spell is over! 1! Happy to have more than 1 or 2 opportunities after poor ball striking for a number of weeks.

I had 2 birdies Saturday to take my streak to 4 rounds. I think my personal best was 5 rounds in a row and that was a long time ago!

5 rounds after a single birdie yesterday on a par 3 playing around 186 downwind, dropped an uphill weirdly breaking putt from like 12'.

2 on the last round of 9 holes so I think that's 6 rounds. If only the other 7 holes were as good

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Back on the train with a birdie on 18 this weekend.

Holy freak out! Thought I lost the streak for second when I saw this thread. Got rained out before an official round though. Which is awesome, because that would have been a crap one to end on.

three birds today / streak = two rounds

5 rounds after a lone birdie in last Sunday's round, decent length putt made on a 180+ yard par 3

I had 4 in my round today which is a first ever. This puts my streak at 5 which I believe ties my best ever!!

So sad broke my streak today just could not get them to drop. I am back to zero and will be looking to change that tomorrow.

I started over with the new golf year and I am one birdie in each of my first two rounds for a streak of two. Let’s keep it going.

One Saturday to get on the streak, skunked again today and back to zero

Up to 4 rounds now.

Got my streak to 3 rounds today which is the longest it's been in 2023 so far.

Back to one round after this afternoon! Starting a new run

I’m up to 3 rounds. Even with the round that made me want to quit I managed to get one on the only good hole of the day. I lipped out 3 bird putts today but chipped in on 8th hole to keep the streak alive.

Birdie today on 18 (Par5), Decent drive, 7iron, Gap Wedge to 12 feet and made the putt. Had a couple other looks during the round, but couldn't get any putts to fall. I guess I can call two rounds with birdies a streak.

Back to zero

Back to zero

Two today. Hit a 50° wedge to 6 inches on a par 3. Then crushed a drive on 18 that left me with a short 20 y chip on and made the putt.

4 round streak.

My streak ended at 5. I played a warm but very windy round on a course with greens which were almost un-puttable. I still had some chances but didn't convert any. Time for a new streak!

2 on the last round of 9 holes so I think that's 6 rounds. If only the other 7 holes were as good

A

And so it ended...

A

Back