How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

At 1 after 4 birdies today and not having any the last couple of rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two rounds now.

6 after back to back birdies during Sunday’s round

Got 2 in the round today.
Up to 6 rounds.

4 birdies yesterday to start a new streak. Will see if I can get a Sunday birdie for the first time in forever?

1 yesterday and 1 today gives me 3 rounds now!

Forgot to post of my stumble a ways back. It's been 9 since, though.

Still at zero. Had one good look but didn't convert.

Up to 2 after four birdies today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Up to 4 rounds now after today!

Up to 3 with 3 birdies

Last streak ended at 6 but new one hopefully started today after sticking a wedge close

13 after the round on Thursday.

I'm at 19 now, but 17 of those rounds are on a sim with 8' gimmes. We shall see when outdoor golf starts.

None, I am famous for driving the green on par 4’s and 4 putting for bogey though…

None, I am famous for driving the green on par 4’s and 4 putting for bogey though…
That was me back in the day. And hitting par 5's in 2 and walking away with a 5.....

That was me back in the day. And hitting par 5's in 2 and walking away with a 5.....

Tell me you got better at some point right? I’m on my third coach in 2 years and My slice miss turned into a power hook miss. I need to find the middle of those 2!

I'm desperately in need of starting a new streak!

Up to 4 with 2 birdies

Tell me you got better at some point right? I’m on my third coach in 2 years and My slice miss turned into a power hook miss. I need to find the middle of those 2!
I got much better, playing to a +2 to +3 for over 20 years. One coach for 45 years, we partnered together in a lot of évents. Now he is 80 and I'm 63, we aren't quite as competitive anymore. ;)
Now your next move ( at least it was for me) is to learn the power fade, which is more of a Push Fade.

Last edited:
I never kept track before THP, but since then, 7 is my record... another great question would be how many rounds can you go without an "other". Oof

I never kept track before THP, but since then, 7 is my record... another great question would be how many rounds can you go without an "other". Oof
These days If I don't have a double on the card, I must have lost count somewhere....

Back