How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Forgot abput this thread. Had a terrible round a couple days ago, broke a run of 23 rounds (including 19 nine hole league "rounds") . Lipped out or left short a couple good chances, just not my day.

Was at 5 rounds until I got shutout yesterday. 6 rounds has been my longest streak so far in 2023.

Still at zero. I've had the chances but haven't gotten one to drop recently

One birdie in 9 holes to get to 12.

After a horrible round yesterday, with no birdies, I am back on the board at 1.

Up to 4 with another birdie yesterday.

Up to 6 with 2 birdies in my last round.

Five rounds currently. May be my longest street if the season. Hasn’t been easy to get them earlier this year. Finding my stride though

Im at 0.

Longest 2023 streak has been nine rounds Lost it last week. Back at one and hopeful since I'm playing today and the following two days.

Got up to 2 rounds and just reset back to zero. Had some good looks but couldn't convert.

I recently had an interesting mini-streak of back to back rounds each with two birdies. I'm sure that's happened to me at some point before but not that I can recall specifically.

Of course just to prove it ain't the birdies that determine my scoring, one of those rounds I shot 79 and the other 86. Who knew that one measly triple and four doubles could make such a difference? :unsure:

One...

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

I think I’m at 2

Today ended my mini streak of two holes with two birdies per round. But I did continue a streak of six rounds in a row with at least one birdie.

I did not count one partial round of nine holes, and one partial round of 13 holes as interrupting the streak, even though I did not make birdies in either of those.

Current personal record is 2 rounds now.

Had 2 in my last round to start a new streak!

ended a short streak on Saturday but started a new one on Sunday with 2 birdies. been a minute since I had more than one birdie in a round. (y)

7 with one birdie

Got an early one in my last round to take me to 2 rounds.

Back