How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

As of yesterday my steak is at two, maybe playing today to see if I can extend jt

longest would be 5 or 6, usually the streak is one and done.

I'm currently on a streak of 2 rounds and it's the only time I've done it consecutively. Hope I keep it going.

Well, I've certainly done it 4 rounds in a row before just based on prior City Tournaments. I can't say whether I've exceeded that or not. It's not something I keep track of really.

~Rock

Currently at 2 rounds thanks to a chip in during my last round. My longest streak is 2 or 3 so I'm going for 4 with this current streak.

Currently 5, playing an unknown course tomorrow so could be 6, or stay at five. :)

Made four today, that's really much for my standards :)

So now 6 rounds in a row, coming weekend I'll play the same course again, hope to continue the streak!

Currently at 4 straight rounds with a birdie. I've never really counted, but I am looking at expanding my stats outlook this year to further identify trends to help on what I need to improve on.

Ended at 5 this year . And handicap has gone up this year, which is a beautiful thing. Playing the back tees and feeling a challenge once in a while will yield less birdies for me

4 and still going.... Hoping to continue it when I get to California!

I get at least one birdie probably every other time I play, so 2 rounds in a row for me if I'm lucky...

So far I am on a one round birdie streak.

I'm sitting on a 3 round steak, could be longer but I can't remember farther back than that.

I think my streak ended at 4 this year.
But as birdies are nice to get every rounds, I'm trying to get rid of double bogeys every time I play. I've gone 2 rounds so far without having a double bogey.

But as birdies are nice to get every rounds, I'm trying to get rid of double bogeys every time I play. I've gone 2 rounds so far without having a double bogey.

Glad that goose round is behind you, seems like the ball striking is getting on point. Glad to see it man.

I'm up to 3 rounds in a row with a birdie. That's a great accomplishment for me. Now if I can avoid the 2 penalties per round and the one or two triples that always come after the birdies, I'd be doing well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That's a great goal right there!

Currently at 2 rounds thanks to a chip in during my last round. My longest streak is 2 or 3 so I'm going for 4 with this current streak.

Exteded my streak to 3 rounds today with two more birdies.

My streak usually starts and stops at 1

I now have two rounds in a row with (three) birdies. If I birdie tomorrow, I will have out-birdied myself....

Maybe two...? I don't make a lot of birdies....

Well, I have to change my previous answer of 1 to 3!!! :alien2:

I have played the last 3 afternoons and made at least one birdie each day......had to hole out from 3 feet off the green on 16 today to get it done...but a birdie is a birdie right!!

Now to try and make it 4 rounds in a row tomorrow!

Well, I have to change my previous answer of 1 to 3!!! :alien2:

I have played the last 3 afternoons and made at least one birdie each day......had to hole out from 3 feet off the green on 16 today to get it done...but a birdie is a birdie right!!

Now to try and make it 4 rounds in a row tomorrow!

Nice TBT. I am going for 3 in a row tomorrow afternoon if the rain will clear out long enough.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Stalled out at 3. Played well without any birdies, so I'll take it.

Two birdies yesterday. No birdies today.
I think the answer is one.

I actually never really payed attention to it before but now I'm starting to think about it and right now I'm at 5. I'm sure now that I've typed this it will end though.

Back