How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Extended the streak to 3 rounds today after draining a nice breaking 18 footer.

Masses two good chances today so still looking for the first round.

Streak ended today at 4. So disappointing considering I had about 2/3 good opportunities at birdy today.

I had a couple chances today but missed the putts. So my streak is at zero currently

I went back and looked at my last six rounds. I have at least one birdie in each. I'll keep track moving forward.

My problem lately hasn't been birdies. It's getting "others" on the card as well. Typical round now is a couple birdies and at least a double. Brutal.

Up to 7

Nearly ruined it today but managed two birdies today, didn't get the first one till the 14th though and then again on 18. This streak is now at 4 rounds.

I'm at 2 right now. 2 birdies at the King on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.

I'm at 3 right now since this thread started, it's fun to keep the streak alive and see how long we can all go.

I extended the streak to 4 yesterday, hoping for 5 soon.

Never had been able to get birdies in consecutive rounds until this current streak, but I have 4 rounds going at the moment

I'm currently on a 4 round streak. Lost my last streak with a birdie less 9 hole round. Been dominating #4 (a par 5) so far this year with a total score of -5 through 8 rounds so my streaks are being extended there. Otherwise, the course dominates me.

So far, I've only played three full rounds this year, and I've had at least one birdie in each...so that's my current streak.

Zero, there's just something mentally that keeps me from making birdies. I had 7 one putts yesterday while shooting and 84 with no birdies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to one after yesterday. It was a surprise one too. Hooked my drive into the trees and had 166 in with no real shot. Pulled off a miracle low draw to 12ft and drained the putt. It looks really crazy on Game Golf.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Not many

Played 36 this past Sunday and I recorded 5 birdies with my partners & 3 were mine. So I'm on a streak of two rounds with a birdie.

Currently on a 2 round streak.....hit a 187 yard 6 iron to less than 5 feet yesterday for birdie

4 birdies at Torrey Pines yesterday makes for 8 rounds in a row :)

Still looking for my first birdie. Had my best chance ever last year on a par 3 I hit within 15 feet. Two putted. :banghead:

Yesterday was the 3rd round in a row with birdies. Surprisingly second round in a row shooting in the 70's.
Hopefully the streak will last.

Today was my 6th round and I had 3 today and shot a PB today. I'm very happy right now with the state of my game.

Last edited:
After 4 yesterday I got another today. So 2.

No birdies today......streak ends at 2....if you can even call 2 a streak

Back