How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had three rounds over the weekend and recorded 1-2-1, so I am at 17.

Welp I'm back to 0 after a crappy round on Friday. Seemed to do everything I could not to make one.

Several decent chances but screwed them all up somehow. That's why I'm very impressed how Sox can find a way each round.

I got one today so back to one!

First time I have played in a month and I have only been out three times this year so not terrible play!!

The streak has made it to 5

The streak has made it to 5

e37f10d08c8319baab3516e8cdf292b9.gif

86 after 1 yesterday and 1 today. The 1 today was not until 17. That is about the 15th time it has come down to 17 or 18 to keep it going.

I'm at 3 in a row and 7/10, I think.
Up to 4 consecutive and 7/10 after 1 yesterday. Might be my longest streak ever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

86 after 1 yesterday and 1 today. The 1 today was not until 17. That is about the 15th time it has come down to 17 or 18 to keep it going.
When I grow up, I wanna be like you.

1 birdie 7 rounds

Streak came to an end today at 5. Time to get back at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck if I can remember back when, but this year it's 6 rounds. Didn't realize until I looked just now, but I've only played two rounds without a birdie this year. Both broke up streaks of 6, and both were darn solid rounds (+1 and +3). Thanks for making me think about it.

Could only get 1 birdie putt to drop today but that was enough to extend the streak to 87.

Up to 7 with 3 more birdies last night. I'm obviously not counting a scramble, but I did have 2 natural birdies during a scramble over the weekend, but 7 is the official number.

1 each Wednesday, Thursday and today to take me to 13! Each one at this point is a PB. #ToulonMachine

4th straight round with only 1 birdie but enough to keep the streak going. 88 now.

I'm going out tomorrow to try to make it to 5!

89 after 2 today.

Up to 7 now but was pretty much the only hole I played well

1 birdie 8 rounds

And the streak of 89 straight gets blown away in the windy conditions today. Had a good round in the high winds (15 pars and 3 bogeys) but could not muster up any birdies.

New streak at 2 with birdies both rounds this weekend.

Back