How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

And the streak of 89 straight gets blown away in the windy conditions today. Had a good round in the high winds (15 pars and 3 bogeys) but could not muster up any birdies.

Ah man. Time to start another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the streak of 89 straight gets blown away in the windy conditions today. Had a good round in the high winds (15 pars and 3 bogeys) but could not muster up any birdies.
You still win this thread! Time to start a new streak!

Would be great to tee it up with you sometime.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Up to 4 consecutive and 7/10 after 1 yesterday. Might be my longest streak ever.

I'm up to five in a row and 8/10! The round yesterday left much to be desired, but I birdied two, one of which was one of my harder holes.

For the record, my streak is longer than that of @Sox_Fan now. I just had to point that out because I probably only get the chance about once or twice each year.

I'm up to five in a row and 8/10! The round yesterday left much to be desired, but I birdied two, one of which was one of my harder holes.

For the record, my streak is longer than that of @Sox_Fan now. I just had to point that out because I probably only get the chance about once or twice each year.

I'm back to 0 in a row and 7/10, but I don't care. I shot a 78 today! I had 13 pars, 4 bogies, and 1 double. Just couldn't get the birdie to drop. I hit 9 or 10 GIR so I had the opportunities.

New streak is at 2 after 1 yesterday and 3 today.

Scott that is a truly incredible run..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Finally on the board with one. Smoked my 3 wood about 260 to the end of the fairway and chipped over the front bunker to about 6 inches for a tap in bird. Nice way to end the round.

Streak stops at 13. Had 3 good looks yesterday but couldn’t get any to fall. Start again Friday, hopefully!

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I am up to 6 and that is my best streak in 2019; I got to 5 two other times this year.

Up to 3 with 2 today.

Humblebrag warning - how do you feel about a round with no birdies but 1 eagle? It happened.

Humblebrag warning - how do you feel about a round with no birdies but 1 eagle? It happened.
It definitely counts. I had one or two of those rounds during my last long streak.

Boom. Searching for months and now I've got two rounds in a row. Birdied the 9th at league tonight. Once again hit my 3 wood further than usual and had an easy PW to about 2 feet.

Up to 8 with a birdie and eagle last night, both for skins! Our group ended up having 6 of the 9 skins last night (9 is a record high this season for # of skins) and 3 people shot 68, a couple 69's and a 70.

Back to zero after today....I couldn't get a putt to drop all day despite giving myself some really good looks

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

With today’s round, I am up to 10.

2 today to move to 4.

I had it up to three in a row! Then went back to zero, now at 1.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

At zero I am getting some birdie opportunities just need to sink the putt!

Irony: two in a row was my "record."

I got two in one 9-hole golf league night......

Streak is at one again though!!!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I am at 1 hoping to make it 2 on Monday! :act-up: I had 3 chances and missed 2 of them by a hair.

I am up to seven, extending my personal best streak

I’m at 2!

5 after 2 today.

Back