How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

SouthernShred;n8875581 said:
I think I'm at 6...missed an eagle by an inch today

I'm at 1 in a row. :D

Finally able to through my name on this thread again, got one on the 16th Saturday! Streak begin at 1 now....

kevin81002;n8875585 said:
I'm at 1 in a row. :D

All streaks start at 1!!! :D

Up to 12 in row. Scoring wasn't great, but had multiple birdies 2 of the 3 rounds over the weekend.

I'm back to 0 and I don't care. I shot my 4th round in the 70's since May 4th yesterday!

Starting a new streak after a couple birdies last round. So I'm at 1.

After 3 years of very little golf, I spent the Summer in Scottsdale/Phoenix where I played over 25 rounds. I managed to get at least one birdie in every round (except for a lone eagle and no birdies in one round, but I'm still counting it!).

3 birdies in 9 holes, 11 rounds

3 birdies today (against 4 bogies) to take it to 16. This may be my longest streak ever.

I hadn't played in ages until this year, so things could change in the future I suppose, but how the heck do some of you guys go on these long birdie streaks?! When I'm in here I feel like the only low handicapper who has a round every so often that is just a birdieless grinding effort. I mean, they're not terrible. My last few streaks were broken by rounds of 75, 78, and 75. I mean.. ?? I wish I could be like OGputtnfool and just not care, but I think I do. Yeah. I do.

I guess I just wanted to say that this thread hurts my feelings and I rationalize the pain by telling myself that you're playing courses with 275 yd par 4s and inflatable bumpers around all the hazards.

Oh, and mine's at 3.

Played this afternoon and got a birdie on a nice par 5! I am now at 2 rounds with a birdie let’s see what sat and sun rounds bring!

Three rounds now with a birdie!

I played two 18-hole rounds yesterday and had one birdie in each round, so I'm back at 2.

12 after 2 today

3 birdies today to get to 17.

2 birdies 12 rounds

3 birdies yesterday to make 2 now.

Last edited:
1 birdie 1 eagle 13 rounds

2 today to advance to 13

KY Golfer;n8880355 said:
3 birdies yesterday to make 2 now.

Yes sir!

2 birdies 14 rounds

Forgot to post in here after the weekend - played Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and managed 1 birdie in each round, so 3 rounds for me

15 after 3 yesterday and 1 today.

2 yesterday and 4 today so 17.

While my overall scoring still isn't too low, still making some birdies - up to I think 8 rounds, now, after 2 in today's round.

Back