Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I know it isn't on the list for 2019 but if it does come back, I've always kicked myself for not trying for the Handcrafted Experience, a custom shaft just for yourself, now depending on what UST has planned this year, it might be the perfect alternative. I have such a funky feel and swing, I need all the help I can get!

Based on some chatter on course yesterday, it's safe to say THP Championship 2019 is full ponder.

I’m pondering the THP Championship. I don’t have to leave my region or move on from Callaway. This is the one I’ll be trying for this year.

Based on some chatter on course yesterday, it's safe to say THP Championship 2019 is full ponder.

It’s on my list too, waiting to see all the details and total cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pondering the THP Championship. I don’t have to leave my region or move on from Callaway. This is the one I’ll be trying for this year.

If you two get in, and somehow on the same team, the names would be endless

THP Championship just looks amazing and the partnership with Budget rocks. Have a feeling the signups will be insane, but I can't wait to throw my name in.

Time for a bump.

What events are you considering? The shaft up events are insane and right up there for me. Morgan Cup remains the one event that has escaped me for a couple reasons. With it being later in the year there is real possibility this year.

Love this time of year

Time for a bump.

What events are you considering? The shaft up events are insane and right up there for me. Morgan Cup remains the one event that has escaped me for a couple reasons. With it being later in the year there is real possibility this year.

Love this time of year
Since I’m already in Victory Cup 2 this year. The event(s) that are currently monopolizing my dreams are Shaft Up. I’ve been privileged to test UST Dart 90s and have fallen in love with the brand. I desperately need help with driver and woods shafts. I just don’t know what I don’t know. I need a @DannyLe intervention :ROFLMAO:

Time for a bump.

Love this time of year
If it works with my schedule then I’m entering. You are going to have one heck of a time with any of these experiences.
I’ve already entered Evolve and Shaft Up #1 and will keep entering them as they open up.
The Titleist and Srixon Experiences are very intriguing to me and will be entering those.
And obviously MC and Grandaddy are dreams.
Overall just hoping I get to attend my first THP Experience in 2023.🤞🏻

JBs thread today about favorite type of experience brought this thread back to my mind.

There's some WILD ideas in here. Lol. Some good some terrible 🤣🤣

JBs thread today about favorite type of experience brought this thread back to my mind.

There's some WILD ideas in here. Lol. Some good some terrible 🤣🤣

Haha this might be the wrong thread.

May have been an "have an idea for an event" or something thread

Back