Personal Best Thread!!!!!!!

Good sh!t bro! I recall a lot of your struggles on the range, on the course, going from the Wilson irons to the Apex CF16 back to the Wilson, house shopping, etc.

Nah I'm not a stalker but I pickup on a few things here and there on this forum. Happy for you man. Enjoy the summer.

Well then.... thanks for stalking!

Yeah, the iron dilemma messed with me last year, and add in the baby, house, and everything else, it was a struggle.

Stoked to have found a bit of a comfort zone with things since my lesson. Not a bad season so far, with 2 personal best scores, and feeling happier about my overall game.

Finally broke the 76 barrier.

dd8c4613f497f592ebb1629a84fed5e0.jpg

Finally broke the 76 barrier.

dd8c4613f497f592ebb1629a84fed5e0.jpg

Congrats!! Looks like I missed a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87 today. 131 slope/6400 yards.

Second time breaking 90---prior PB was also 87.

But that course slope was around 114 and was from around 5850 yds.

Today the course was sopping wet with high rough.

So this feels like a bigger accomplishment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posted a personal best 88 today. Scrambled my butt off to save my score as I was awful off the tee.

Shot a new PB 77 today, beating my old PB by 1 stroke. I shot a 6 over 41 on the front and even on the back (second week in a row shooting even on the back)

That score will also give me a new PB HC tomorrow of 9.8, first time ever being under 10 which was one of my personal goals this year.

Played 9 before league tonight and shot a 2 under par 34. Was tempted to skip league and finish the 18 off but didn't. (we ended up 3 man scramble for league)

Shot my personal best today for my home course which I joined in June of 2018. It was a -5 68 that started with a bang after I holed out a SW from 107 yards for eagle on the first hole. Of course I was so amped after the eagle that I three-putted the second hole and then settled in with 16 GIR, 5 birdies, 2 bogies on the day. I've been in a slump the last six weeks that has raised my index higher than it's been since 1981 so I'm super excited to end my slump!

Had a personal best +6 9 yesterday. Driver was off just a little but I kept it in play. Irons were $. I hit 7/9 GIR. Just couldn’t putt. If I could’ve got the putter going it would’ve been really good

Broke the 80 barrier for the first time yesterday with a 79 on a par 72 6566 yard course.

Shot an 82 yesterday on a 115/5600 course.

Had some great shots and putts on this round. Had two birds and 7 pars. I did have a 7 due to my lack of putting it form off the green properly LOL! This course has a lot of desert carries and dog legs it is fun to play.

Just happened on the 4th of July.

My personal best is 86.

I'm on the 18th Tee Box, and I find out I'm sitting at 81. Relatively easy Par 4, 360-ish yards.
Hit my drive into the 1st fairway...first slice of the day, using the same ball I started off the day with. My foursome, and the foursome coming down 1 could not find the ball.
Take the "Walk of Shame" back to the tee box, and hit a drive that draws to the left side near some pines. My friend starts looking behind the pine. I said I thought it stopped right at the base of the tree. No, we saw it scoot into the woods, he says. Drop and hit 5, just short of the green. Chunked my chip, three-putted for a 9.

Went from 81 to 90 in about 360 yards.

f2e08bbc45a51333eeeaf54c0ccd5950.jpg

Had my PB over the weekend! 73-39/34

Had to throw 2 doubles in there as well.

Been working hard on my game and things are paying off. Trying to get HC down to a 7 from a 9 by end of summer.

Been working hard on my game and things are paying off. Trying to get HC down to a 7 from a 9 by end of summer.

Whoa 4 under on the final 12 holes is some great golf! Well done! Congrats on the PB.

Whoa 4 under on the final 12 holes is some great golf! Well done! Congrats on the PB.

Thanks man, the start was rough with the double on the 2nd. Lost a ball in some high rough and had to make the trek back to the tee.
That eagle on 7 really kicked things off and my game was on the rest of the day.

Damn Sizzzz!!! What a great round!

That is awesome man. Congrats

I put this in the what did you shoot thread last week (I didn't know this thread existed). I put up a 46/47 for a 93. It's not the first time I've been under 100, but definitely a personal best. And also the first time I've had both 9's under 50. Even better, I didn't really feel like I was playing that well. I think an 89 is definitely within reach.

Played a new personal best yesterday with +4 (+1/+3) in a tournament. New handicap: 9.9 - first time under 10 :)

As a 24 handicap I'm beyond stoked, right now. Played my ass off yesterday. Irons were on point. Pitching and chipping seemed like dart practice and the new Stroke Lab putter has a forever home. I'm almost afraid to play again because I know it won't be near this good.
a4f936936161925ec7f90d9eb7e75d3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

As a 24 handicap I'm beyond stoked, right now. Played my ass off yesterday. Irons were on point. Pitching and chipping seemed like dart practice and the new Stroke Lab putter has a forever home. I'm almost afraid to play again because I know it won't be near this good.
a4f936936161925ec7f90d9eb7e75d3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Damn dude, that's a helluva round! Congrats!

Back