Which is your Favorite Major?

Open
Masters
US Open
PGA

The Open Championship.

I adore it, its the only major I 100% immerse myself in all week long, every single round.

Then, its:

The Masters
U.S. Open
PGA

Masters
US Open
Open
*Tour Championship
*Players
PGA

The open - watched and attended so many and just love the course styles.

The masters - always marks the start of a golf season for me. Also, my folks were quite strict when I was a kid about going to bed early but I have a lot of good memories about being allowed to stay up with my dad and watch even when I was really young.

Us open/pga - very similar pretty indifferent on both. Don't really have many memories of either. Coverage in the uk wasn't as good for these when I was younger so never caught my interest in the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masters (I am in awe at Augusta National's beauty)
The Open
US Open

PGA Championship. It just doesn't grab my attention the same way. Heck I think I prefer watching The Players with that finishing stretch. Sergio dueling with Tiger and dropping two in the drink on 17, Rickie's win last year both memorable for me.

The Master and Open Championship top the bill for me. The US Open is becoming a showcase for the USGA instead of a contested golf event. And I really enjoy the PGA just not like the first two.

The Masters is my favorite, LOVE the venue, and the Open is a close second because of the long history.

For me, its The Open. I love how its played in the home of golf, on courses that are often hundreds of years old and played in some of the nastiest, most unpredicable weather in the world.

US Open
PGA
Open Championship
Masters

For me, it is The Masters, the same venue, the history of the course, the terminology, (patrons, ect) makes it all special to me

The Masters is my favorite. I love the dramatic changes in elevation, the lush conditions of the course - even when cut short and playing fast everything is so green, and like others said - it almost feels like opening weekend of golf season.

In order:

1. The Open -- it's so different and fun while still being so very wrapped up in the traditions of golf. The courses frequently humble even the very best golfers.
2. PGA Championship -- I love the low scores and fierce competition. Dart-throwing, birdie-making, deep field, seems to bring the best out of the best.
3. The Masters -- Watching experience intersect with aggression and skill is the best part of the major that takes place at the same course every year. The repetition and relatively shallow field work against it.
4. US Open -- I like that it's the toughest test in golf. I dislike what they do to the courses in an effort to make it so tough, and the subsequent rules interjections by the USGA. It's a major tournament played by the best professionals and run by amateurs.

Masters by a large margin followed by the U.S. Open, The PGA and then the Open.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Worthy of a good bump today.....

1. The Masters
2. The Open Championship
2a. The US Open
3. The PGA Championship
4. The Players

1. The Open
2. The Masters
3a. US Open (really haven't been impressed with some of the new courses recently)
3b. PGA

1. The Open Championship
(big gap)
2. The US Open
T3. PGA Championship/The Masters

1. The Open
(Gap)
2. The Masters
(Gap)
=3. US Open (course dependent) / PGA (no amateurs just removes that little bit of fairy tale)

1. Masters
2. Open
3. Us Open / PGA.

1 . Open and Masters
3. USPGA
4. US Open

Masters
Open Championship
US Open/PGA

Masters and The a Open Championship are 1A & 1B for me. The aesthetics of the Masters gets me every year & there's something about getting up at 2am, brewing a pot of coffee and watch Open Championship golf.

This still holds true.

US Open followed by PGA round out the majors.

The Masters
US Open
The Open
The PGA Championship

The Masters

PGA/US Open/The Open

Back