2016 #TheCup Live Update Thread - Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Out here still rocking these! Best golf weekend ever! Miss you fellas!

6ef6ad38f129f3d21bbc37ff9804bfcd.jpg
Looks good! I'm keeping a sleeve and I have one more left. Trying to save it for an outing with THPers.

That was an amazing weekend! Definitely need to get in some rounds of golf with some more #TheCup alumni! I got to an outing with Brian this year and next year I need to get in golf with many more, maybe a reunion outing...

I love seeing this bumped! That was such a great event. I still have a few of these left and I use them quite a bit on the putting green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this for the 3 year anniversary of this awesome event and the great friends that I made there.

thecup_group_picture.jpg

718.jpg

716.jpg

YES!!! This popped up on my Facebook “memories” as well as my Instagram. Still the greatest weekend of golf I’ve ever had. Was an absolute blast!!!

Bumping this for the 3 year anniversary of this awesome event and the great friends that I made there.

thecup_group_picture.jpg

718.jpg

716.jpg

That was seriously a life changing weekend for me. It opened up a new world of golf but even better I was blessed with some awesome life long friends. So many great memories from this!

thecup_group_picture.jpg

718.jpg

716.jpg

That was seriously a life changing weekend for me. It opened up a new world of golf but even better I was blessed with some awesome life long friends. So many great memories from this!

This. Exactly! What a great freaking weekend!

Back