What did you shoot today?

42-38=80 10/14 FIR and 10/18 GIR. My misses with driver where close and playable except for 2 of them. Irons where good today. I have been pretty consistent the last 4 rounds with 78,80,80,80

Well the heat finally caught up with me. Shot an 84 for day 2 of my club championship. Started off with an incredible shot. I jarred a 100 yard wedge for an eagle 2. And then I birdied the next hole. But after around 8 hole the wheels came off. I still managed to finish second due to my score from yesterday. Don’t need to play 4 days In a row when the heat index is over 105.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot one over 37. 3 birdies, a double, 2 bogies, and 3 pars.

10. Horn blew as I was about to tee off on 3. Been a really tough year to get any rounds in.

39 - 35 = 74
32 putts no 3 putts
4/14 FIR
12/18 GIR

2 birdies no doubles

Was kinda meh but got away with spraying the ball.
Did hit all 4 par 3s and was 1 under for the 4.

OGputtnfool;n8879920 said:
Shot an ugly 91 (1 fairway and 5 GIR; 39 total putts) yesterday... and even that score included two "par plus handicap" holes. I knew it was coming soon. I've been playing at the upper end of my capabilities for a while and was expecting a correction. Anyway, I'm going back out today to try to right the ship.

Today was much better. Shot an 82. Had 2 birdies and 2 triples on the card. Had no driver after hole 10. Noticed the graphics facing up and they're supposed to be down. The shaft is twisting in the adapter. I'll need to pull it and re-epoxy sometime this week. I'll probably play the HZRDUS Black on Tuesday and put the Smoke back in play next weekend.

82/81 over the weekend. Still not hitting the driver very well. I am beginning to develop a nice running cut that works really well on the home course. Problem is I hit on holes I don't want to hit it on and holes I do, I draw it.

35/39-74 (+2). I don't know who the guy who cut the cups was pissed at, but so many of those on the back 9 were cut on steep slopes or on the crest of a ridge. I had two three-putts and a four-putt on the back. :at-wits-end:

After the 102 at Crumpin Fox which is a wicked hahd course for the New England outing, it was nice to hit a 37 today at Tewksbury which is a bit easier and a par 33 9 hole.

Shot a 47 at Mens night, last night...but learned a little...I had three shots last night that ended up where I wanted them, after taking very inventive paths to their resting place (bouncing off rocks, trees etc., my walking partner said "Great course management" we laughed and laughed

102 yesterday. Was on course for a typical mid 90s round, but then just pooped the sleeping arrangements on the last 5 holes.

38 - 39 - 77. 2 birdies and a bunch of bogeys. Greens are currently totally crap as they were punched and sanded a week ago and have not been cut since who knows when.

Shot a 38 with one double. Should have been 37 but missed my 4 footer for birdie since they punched and sanded the greens yesterday and it was almost all sand where my ball was.

Another solid ball-striking day with 14 GIR but no putts made over 5 feet. Even par with one bogey and birdie. The greens at my home course continue to baffle me but no 3 putts is a plus.

The course was damn wet again after a noon storm moved through. We are having the 2nd wettest year on record but closing quickly on the wettest year which was 127 years ago, lol!

44 (+8), with only 1/7 fairways hit and 2 GIRs.

Fatties and hookers are never a good combination.

Sunday - 85 (1 birdie)
Monday - 84 (1 birdie)
Tuesday - 84 (1 birdie)

At least one part of my game wasn't quite on each day annoyingly

Shot 40 on a quick 9 before league yesterday.

40 for 9 holes (par 35). 8 GIR. 6 3-putts. 5 pars. I was on both par 5s in two and 3-putted for par. I had a lot of long uphill putts and came up massively short over and over. And on several 6-12 foot putts, I was online but an inch or two short. I was really happy with my tee to green game and thinking about scoring. Perhaps I was trying too hard to putt with "touch." IDK. Putting has never been a strength, so this is not exactly an anomaly. Oh well. Fun to get out on a hot day and play a little golf.

77 with a damn triple bogey.

44/42 for an 86; 5 pars and a birdie. Minus the 104 heat index it was an enjoyable round.

Tied the best round of the season.

39-34 for 72. Par 73

Funny thing is I wasn't sure I was going to be able to play at all with a strained left glute that had me limping around, but oddly enough I can put full weight on it in follow thru. Forced me to swing easy all day, the way I should be all the dang time, lol.

38 - 38 - 76. 1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogeys.

Played Henrik Stenson's brand new course here in Sweden for the first time. Shot 37/33 for -2 with 5 birdies, an eagle, a double and 3 bogeys.
Great round but managed to play the par 3's at par, 4's in 5 under, and 5's in +3 when par 5's are usually my strength. :banghead: 3 bogeys and a par on the par 5's
9 3's and a 2 over 18 holes is never bad though! :act-up:

41/44 rainy, humid, but still loads of fun. Putted much better and was playing well until I crapped the bed on the last 4 holes.

Back