Official Golfing Weather Thread

Houston temperature - roughly the same temp as the face of the sun
Humidity - walking through a mist everywhere
Ozone layer - non-existent

It rained another inch today which will bring us that much closer to overtaking the wettest year ever, which was 1892. I picked great year to move back to Minnesota after 20 years in California, lol! The good news is I’m playing golf this afternoon and it looks like perfect weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today was a tournament day at the local. 8 Celsius (46 F) and rained all day... my group walked 18 and were soaked by the end. Texas scramble though and we ended up with a decent score. Fun day, all in all!

The weather is absolutely glorious right now.

I'm not ready for this...Screenshot_20190928-105323_Weather.jpg

Weather looks perfect next weekend when I tee it up with 3 other THPer’s

66728AD0-78D2-4642-B87D-52CBB8EA8458.jpeg

-3 right now and snowing...passed on golfing today

46 degrees F. Getting ready to head to the course. Hopefully can get 9 holes in before the rain hits. The course should be empty.

Feels like temp is almost 90° at tee off time today, maxing out at just under 100°. Going to be a warm day out there.

Fall is definitely here with 82 Monday and then high in the 50’s or low 60’s the rest of the week. Maybe 5 weeks of golf before the courses shut down.

Woke up to a coating of snow. More coming today. Golf weather paused. This will melt, and we will get sone playable days. The golf season is on life support before it goes into hibernation mode.

Googling golf simulators ..,

Woke up to a coating of snow. More coming today. Golf weather paused. This will melt, and we will get sone playable days. The golf season is on life support before it goes into hibernation mode.

Googling golf simulators ..,
Bozeman is one of the most beautiful places in the country and I’m jealous of your nearby skiing at Bridger and Big Sky. We hope to get out there to visit my sister-in-law and family sometime this winter.

Bozeman is one of the most beautiful places in the country and I’m jealous of your nearby skiing at Bridger and Big Sky. We hope to get out there to visit my sister-in-law and family sometime this winter.

Let us know if you are coming to town. Would be fun to meet you in person.

And, yes, we are very blessed to live here. Booming the last many years, and that comes with some growing pains. But still a lovely place to live.

Played in the quintessential Ohio weather yesterday. Very grey, rained off and on a little, but at least was about 78* so that wasn’t too bad.

87 High today but my tee time on Friday will be a high of 56 and might have a round on Sunday with a high of 66. Fall golf in MI.

The second wettest year continues and we got rained out today and maybe tomorrow as well. At this point of the season, it's frustrating to have rain when we only have another 4 weeks to play before the courses shut down 5+ months.

Absolutely perfect in Augusta today. The Country Club is mint.
144c61d7721bc513c5297388865379da.jpg
fd2a24911f887a1d5e08dcfd53e406f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It got COLD in Las Vegas overnight! I went from sweating my a$$ off at the range at lunch the other day to freezing this morning (mid 50s). I'm playing tomorrow and it is supposed to be mid-40s at 7 am when I tee off. Eventually it might get up to 70. Then on Monday, back into the 80s.

Saturday is going to test my chilly weather threshold. Today, the weatherman says it'll be sunny but 50 with a NNE wind at 9 when I tee off at 10. Long pants, layers and a knit cap for my bald head will be the order of the day. Should be in the low 60s when we finish.

currently 93 with heat index around 100. :)

high of 60 tomorrow and rain. :(

mid 40s for tailgating saturday. ???

maybe sunday afternoon if it gets near 70.

Dragged my butt around for 9 in a steady rain today. I was walking on the 3rd hole and it started and I just kept going. Playing in the rain kinda sucks.

Back