THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

campilobaxter looks like I'll be moving to a -9.2 handicap with the next revision. I'm playing some of, if not THE, best golf of my life lately.

OGputtnfool;n8876636 said:
campilobaxter looks like I'll be moving to a -9.2 handicap with the next revision. I'm playing some of, if not THE, best golf of my life lately.

Dang dude, you really must be playing well. Congrats!

I'm trending to a 11.4 right now, my lowest ever. My goal is to get to single digits before the end of the calendar year. I think I can do it.

campilobaxter;n8876667 said:
Dang dude, you really must be playing well. Congrats!

I'm trending to a 11.4 right now, my lowest ever. My goal is to get to single digits before the end of the calendar year. I think I can do it.

My latest scores are 78, 81 (81 ESC), 83 (82 ESC), 82 (adjusted from 14 holes), 78, 90, 87, 87, 82, 88, 84, 89, 82, 89, 97, 94, 75...

I'm still not crazy consistent, but my last 5 rounds have been really good.

The good news is the upward trend stopped and I have not risen past my 11.3. I typically live my golf life between 10-13, so not unexpected to be where I am.

Started the year off at 6.5, but I'm up to a 9 now. Game is getting a little shaky haha. It is starting to come back, though.

I'm still having the same amount of fun!

My bi-polar golf game strikes again. This revision I dropped from a 7.2 to a 5.6. And just in time for my club championship. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Architex;n8877383 said:
My bi-polar golf game strikes again. This revision I dropped from a 7.2 to a 5.6. And just in time for my club championship. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha yes mine is similar; my golf game can use therapy and medication.

Went up a whole tenth of a point to 6.8. Was trying to figure out why its not higher and realized I don't play enough rounds! Its still counting a round from 2016 haha

Up to a 4.6 from 3.9 because I dropped a very low score. I'm more like 6/7 realistically just had a couple very good weeks.

8.6 as of this revision

First time with an official GHIN handicap in awhile. 16.9.

Staying pretty steady at the 6.7 GHIN.

Good revision for me. Played quite a bit, had 6 scores at 6 different courses. Cap stayed the same at 9.3, but 9.3 is my all time low. Last 2 rounds made the '10 best' cut so hopefully might still be able to get cap lower this season.

18.1!

Lowest I've ever had and almost a 2 point improvement.

All 10 of my counting scores are under 100, with 3 rounds in the 80s, first time ever!

Really pumped. But in truth the 82 I shot last week is the biggest factor. Ive shot 3 rounds inthe 80s and a 100 this week. LOL. Life of the high handicapper.

Unlike the rest of the guys here I'm trending up, by almost 2, 16.6:angry::angry:. One of the best parts of my game is going down hill fast, putting!!

Just saw my revision today and I'm at an all time low of 4.8 from 5.5. Good for my ego but bad for me coming into the Club Championship :)

Just got my updated number and i am at 17.1!

Mine went up a little to 8.8. If I keep playing as inconsistenty as I have been lately, it'll go up some more.

Down just a tick from 6.8 to 6.7 Swing is starting to even out again.

jdtox;n8877391 said:
Went up a whole tenth of a point to 6.8. Was trying to figure out why its not higher and realized I don't play enough rounds! Its still counting a round from 2016 haha

bro, that is outrageous.

Went up to 3.2 which is exactly what it was at this time last year!

Well, this is the best official handicap that I've ever seen. Look at that! My last 5 scores all going toward the handicap. I knew I was on a roll, but wow...

For some of you with better handicaps, post up your last 20 scores, if you will. I know it doesn't tell the whole story unless you have the differentials, but it'll give me an idea what I've gotta do to get this thing going lower.

Attachments

• Grint815.JPG
    Grint815.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
OGputtnfool;n8877537 said:
Well, this is the best official handicap that I've ever seen. Look at that! My last 5 scores all going toward the handicap. I knew I was on a roll, but wow...

For some of you with better handicaps, post up your last 20 scores, if you will. I know it doesn't tell the whole story unless you have the differentials, but it'll give me an idea what I've gotta do to get this thing going lower.

Here you go

b19698fbf61d6833caace3d2f91621ce.jpg

Canadan;n8877544 said:
Here you go

Yeah, I've got a little ways to go to get there, but I appreciate the quick reply. LOL

Hell, your worst 10 are better than my best 10!

Back