What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I wasn’t able to walk on at any of my local courses, so I hit a bucket of balls and went home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Practiced a bit and then played 9 holes. In the last week I squeezed in 4 9-hole rounds and 2 additional practice sessions. Nice test to see where my game is right now. Good enough to have fun!

Weekend play at a local public course, however, was a junk show.

Swung the Big Dog on the range a little bit, stroked the putter a time or 2, & worked on 40-70 yd pitch shots with the SW. All in all a solid day in the heat.

Had designs on playing 27 today and the weather had other plans. Got 5 holes in before calling it a day

Played 18, need to clean the clubs up.

Played 2 holes, poorly, then got rained on on the third. I'm glad it rained, honestly.

Took the wife to play nine. Pitched and putted mostly during her round again. And fixed ball marks! It looked rough after the tournament this morning.

Got loft and lie adjusted on my irons, rolled a bunch of different stroke lab Toulon putters, and a few more swings with the epic forged irons. Then got home and cleaned the clubs and grips.

Convinced myself after cleaning my clubs that I needed to replace my superstroke pistol grip that has worn out with a new golf pride SNSR contour 104cc. You known for “research purposes”

registered as a resident at a course down the road. First time I've ever checked that course out. They have 4 9's, a huge putting green, and a nice little range. Might go back tonight and walk 9.

Spent an hour putting on a busy practice green that included some members of a local high school team. Coach was giving them a putting lesson. Helpful to work on my putting with the distractions. Greens were just rolled and very fast, so focus was needed. The kids were cracking me up with their banter back and forth.

Got in 18 before work this morning
2ea8958c1daea142aca2ffbf265b9e6b.jpg

12445eeb94d1dbe08e0509b443b2382c.jpg

a5077194cc3938a5f89c8792b879de7c.jpg

Walked 18 in the hot sunshine.

Played with a good friend for his last round until mid November. He’s having neck surgery in the morning.

Walked 18 in 2.5 hours.

Golf gave me a killer right hook today....and it felt great! Makes me want to practice till my hands bleed.

18 this morning before work then a lesson at 2pm and straight out for another 9 it was a great day!

MattyDMPLS;n8879805 said:
The good: I chipped in from a tough lie.

The bad: I was playing mini golf with my girls.
Have you played Big Stone with the kids yet? There are amazing status and sculptures.
903f991f1b0e17e7ac428050701ad551.jpg
2befc346af35cf92bf2618abbca989d5.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Played 18 today; it was good to be out on the course despite my score being a huge pile of garbage.

Walked 18

Oh, nothing too exciting golf related. Swung the orange who a few times trying to work on my timing. Otherwise, some thp and daydreaming of playing.

Played 18

Played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Practiced a lot from 90 yards and in. Did some sand stuff too. Hit the snot out of my driver because its fun.

Back