Cleveland Golf's Nate knocks it outta the park

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So a couple of weeks ago i stumbled on a deal. I got a Cleveland Golf Staff Bag from a guy here in North Texas for a great price....awesome price. Double Strap in great shape, he just had the panel already stitched with his name.
Been trying to find a panel to replace it and they are not easy to find and not something the OEM keep on hand. Took a shot and emailed Cleveland Golf last Thursday evening with a pic of my bag and description and low and behold, the following Tuesday, I get and email from Nate at Cleveland Golf. "We no longer carry parts for that bag, but you may be in luck. I have one panel here that may fit, send me your address and i will send it. " no charge....I told him i would pass it on to someone if i could if it was not a match.
Today i get home and i have a box, inside is the panel, and a Fedex envelope. Inside is 2 Stickers, one Cleveland, one Srixon. A bag of tees and a ball marker and 2 sleeves of balls. Z Star and Z Star XV. To top it off the panel is an EXACT MATCH down to the color of the pipping. I mean he just emailed me Tuesday afternoon and it was here this morning.
thank you Nate and I just thought the Golf Talk section Sponsored by Cleveland was the place for this.....

Attachments

• IMG_8403.JPG
    IMG_8403.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8402.JPG
    IMG_8402.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 0
Nice get !

That is great. Well done Nate!

Sounds like a customer first approach from the folks at Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO. Cool stuff.

That is awesome customer service right there!!!

That is fantastic! Thank you for sharing

Love it! Way to go, Nate!

Was that Nate ?
MC bag?

Nice, Donny!

JB;n8879171 said:
Was that Nate ?
MC bag?

guys name i bought the bag from name was James....

One of the best looking bags I own!!

c809d0ba49cfea6d235af7da1169f0a1.jpg

That's some awesome customer care there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

donny475;n8879227 said:
guys name i bought the bag from name was James....

JMan??!! Ha! :D

Glad it all worked out for you! Sweet bag.

Nate;n8879235 said:
JMan??!! Ha! :D

Glad it all worked out for you! Sweet bag.

Jman lol, North Texas does not claim Oklahoma as a part of it....now, ki would drive there to play with him

That’s good customer service thanks for sharing.

As an aside, us folks named Nate are just great in general.

Smiter;n8880118 said:
That’s good customer service thanks for sharing.

As an aside, us folks named Nate are just great in general.

That I have figured out already :banana:

Back