Full swing, Chipping, or Putting

Atxpkrgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
8&rising
when u watch golf on Tv do u find yourself fast forwarding through certain parts. I always watch the drives and tee shots and I also love the chipping. I find myself fast forwarding thru putting unless it's near the end of the tourney. It may be that players are so much slower when putting that I get bored or maybe I just don't find it interesting. Do u guys do this?

Atxpkrgolf;n8878808 said:
when u watch golf on Tv do u find yourself fast forwarding through certain parts. I always watch the drives and tee shots and I also love the chipping. I find myself fast forwarding thru putting unless it's near the end of the tourney. It may be that players are so much slower when putting that I get bored or maybe I just don't find it interesting. Do u guys do this?

Sadly, tv broadacsting usually only provides viewers with a "down the line" view of full shots, which is not of much use for swing analysis. When face on view is provided, that's great.

I like it all but of course, the payoff as to score is always on the green so there will be more shown of that.

I'm most interested in the imagination players will exhibit when getting out of trouble and the club choice and technique displayed for finesse shots or challenging chips.

I will FFWD through any dawdling, whether fairway or green, but I'll watch the shot/putt.

I love to watch it all!

If I had to DVR a tourney and watch at night I will fast forward through all pre shot stuff and just watch the actual shots. Now most of the time I already know the winner by then but still just want to see the shots executed to get to it.

I only watch maybe 10 tournaments (PGA & LPGA) a year so like to soak it all in since they are almost always majors.

Back